Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Fw: New Bizarre Artifact

  • vicaress@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 30 10:33 AM

      Or maybe the question is why an ancient calendar system is transcribed into the vertebra of a prehistoric marine animal only to be picked up and aid in the illumination of 21st century mystics?

      ...ok..I've probably read too much Gregg Barden and Drumvalo Melchizadek..

      :)

      I hate to burst everyone's bubble, but it just appears to be a
      vertebra from a prehistoric marine animal. I am trying to find a pic
      of one to post.
    • Mobydoc
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 31 1:26 AM
           Good one Mike ....
            Here could be the answer to those Maya / Aztec depletions ...
            we ( my lot) were not to blame after all ^!^

                              Pat/Mobydoc
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 31 6:52 AM