Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] dna tracing migrations

  • Mobydoc
    Message 1 of 9 , May 27, 2004
            Hy Mike ;
              The part I should have taken more time with was
          'their' other nasty habit which was what they did with the
           females of who ever they captured ...that 'did' course
          more trouble to the researchers ..I  believe ...as the
          'Mutations' bread through this method of 'propagation' ...
          is what you have today  ...throughout the world ...
          Hey .. I didn't use any Anglo-Saxon descriptive words even ^!^

                             Pat/Moby

         yes lydia the results seem skewed.  they show all migrations via the bering straits, supporting the fallacy that only the so-called landbridge would have permitted early migrations.   it doesnt explain the most ancient megalithic monuments of new england, that point to diffusion across the atlantic at some remote period.  neither does it shed light upon the early settlements that have been found in south america, that predate finds further north along the route to the aleutians.  i see no reason to deny the legends of the natives that they migrated from the pacific, with whom they share so much.   their charts and data show no movement of peoples from south america into north america.  my own studies have convinced me that many of the northern tribes originated in south and central america, eg the cherokee, known earlier as the chirique in the southern lattitudes.
         for bernardo and others who share an interest in the origin of andean peoples - i recently came across a brief reference suggesting that ships from ancient armenia arrived upon those shores.  for those of us that take literally the mosaic story of noah it seems credible, as this was where civilization spread after the great flood of 26,000 bce, and the likely source of all indo-european languages.   i will continue to look for other information that can either add to this possibility, or disprove it.
         we must remember that this dna study is more for money than discovering scientific proofs.
         digested dna is unlikely to disturb the results of their tests, but would leave telltale markers in their spore.  moby, a thing that still puzzles me about easter island is that cayce said these enigmatic statues were the work of atlanteans who came to the island later, that still had a remnant of lemurian people.  the facial features and long ears suggest an abstract depiction of lemurians.  i would have expected them to be in the image of the atlanteans, with sloping and conical elongated head to the rear.   lets hope that one day an excavation may find rooms below the surface that have writings preserved that may reveal more of the amazing history of easter island.  their demonstrated ability to carve huge statues of the hard volcanic stone suggests they would had no problem cutting hidden rooms below the surface within the rock.  its clear that with cannibals there that they had an incentive for secret places.

      Message 2 of 9 , May 27, 2004
           Hy guys ;
            When you mix DNA of any level with "drugs"  ...
            legal or illegal ...this is what can happen ...

                         Pat/Moby
      • Brew
        Message 3 of 9 , May 27, 2004
          Wow, Mobydoc... that's quite an article! And it
          doesn't even mention the Anunnaki's experiments! LOL

          I find it very irritating when new
          advances/discoveries are made in anthropology as to
          migrations, human ancestry, etc. only to have next
          weeks offerings completely disregard them as if they
          never occured.

          I am following this discussion with great interest and
          respect for the posters here.

          Thanks,

          Brew

          =========

          http://molpharm.aspetjournals.org/cgi/content/full/58/6/1525

          > Pat/Moby

          http://messenger.yahoo.com/
        • Mobydoc
          Message 4 of 9 , May 27, 2004
              Hy Brew ;
                Yep ...there are a lot of high echelon academics with
                heavy paper... who do not want the rank and file  pointing
                any fingers in their direction in regards to fact finding info ...
               again it revolves around (Mullah)  ...like what Mike said ...they ...
                 the (Ako's) ^!^ have to start using their brains and not their H/paper
                shovels *!*on Easter Island ...I've told them the reason for the Gargoyle
                 shapes ....do I have to tell them where to dig !!!! (VBG)
                                      Pat/Moby

            From: Brew

            --- Mobydoc <patcobb@...> wrote:
            >    Hy guys ;
            >     When you mix DNA of any level with "drugs"  ...
            >     legal or illegal ...this is what can happen ...

            http://molpharm.aspetjournals.org/cgi/content/full/58/6/1525

            >                  Pat/Moby

          • mike