tools and art

  • Michael Schmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2004
      Hello

      I just joined this discussion group, so I am not sure if commercial postings are permitted or not.  My partner and I are lucky enough to be able to offer for sale some artifacts from the collection of a very good friend of mine.
      Essentially, his collection is comprised of artifacts dating back 2.3 million years (stone tools, obviously) right up until about the bronze age, and a few things beyond that.  Any items of signifigance will come with legal export documents.  His collection, perhaps one of the finest
      collections of tools and paleolithic art in the world, contains items from all types of African and European cultures, as well as some Egyptian, Chinese, and Roman items.  If you have any interest in any of these items,
      please contact me.  Prices range from about $100 up to more than $100,000.  We are currently in the process of setting up a website.  So, until then, if anyone is interested in QUALITY items, please contact me offlist.

      Thanks!

      Michael