Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] [ Writing in the Andes -Absolute Text - .]

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 5, 2004

      hi bernardo, all

         very interesting study you have made.  i dont know of anyone else doing this work.   i considered these only designs, and connected them to the tiwanaku culture, preceding the inca.  these seem similar to those found at nazca.  if its a script, its unique, and unlike any i know of in the 'old world'.   i saved the images, and will post in group files, if you dont object.  i expected inka script to resemble ancient frisian writing derived from their world wheel.   any tiwanakan script would be much older.  i would look for inka writing at cuzco, on the palace walls, below the soil line.  its just my opinion.

      Kind regards,
      Mike White
      http://all-ez.com/yahoo-groups.htm