The Eye or Egg

  • Mobydoc
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
            O/K Folks ;
              This old guy has finally found a way to send important  graphs
            around the 'Net'
          So as I have being trying to do for some time ...here's the griff ....
          The Star-chart is very early Egyptian (see their date)

           This URL is  Dr Doug Johnstone's Home Page...
                           http://orca.phys.uvic.ca/~johnston/

             This URL is the [Eye or Egg] Photo-ed by Hubble in 1997

          All I have ever tried to say was and still do ...can anyone see the
          similarities ...if so how could the early Egyptians know about a
           phenomenon which Hubble now shows you ;

          Look at the centre of the Star-map-chart and URLs
           Then tell me what you see O/K ^!^

                                    Pat / Moby

    • Mobydoc
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003

             Hy New/Old ;
               Do what you think fit ...I didn't know if it would work ;
              It seems to have done the job ...hope I haven't annoyed
             anyone ...have Nortons Anti-virus in and out ...so I'm clean ^!*

               What's your summation anyway ?  Geo  is it ?

                       regards  Pat / Mobydoc
      • geodowser
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
          Pat,

          New/Old member here..... I can see there are quite a few groups to join to keep up to speed.
          Im going to get alot of errors in sending this out. In the meantime while joining all.....
          It would do us justice to have all three graphics lined up and of uniform size and perspective.
          May I do this ?  And resend ? Let me know.

          To answer your question in advance of viewing is we all have a common
          ancestry of intelligence beyond most's comprehension. The problem is most forget each
          time "around". We've been there and done that.

          geodowser >faciltator >isd
          international society of dowsing research
          "advancing scientific applications of  intuitive technologies "

          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
                 Yep you could be right there ..Geo...
                My eldest son showed me how ...as he
                 is married and living  elsewhere ...so
                 everything 'new' takes a while to sink in ^!^
                 Can you decipher Hieroglyphics as seen on
                the Star-chart ...wondering ?

                        regards   Pat

            Subject: Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] The Eye or Egg

            Pat,

            nice comparison , do note that  the belt of Orion _is_ visible to the  naked eye....

            ignore my previous suggestion...........

            how ever in presenting an idea such as this if you import your picture
            into a graphics program you can circle/illustrate the focus.

            then include the additional photo for comparison....

            geodowser

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
                It did the job, i saw the clear comparison in the middle of the "glyph" of the belt of orion....
                I do need to get up to speed on the question of eye or egg ?
                The only folks i know that get upset with photos are in my group of 400 !
                Try an email virus stamp  if norton includes it >helps >folks feeling secure.

                Generally if a group is configured to accept attachments then it is ok....

                It is "Geo"

                Summation >  Egyptians were depicting  the "Belt of Orion"
                Message 7 of 8 , Nov 3, 2003
                  No Pat I am not an epigrapher , as i dont have the patience
                  however being a dowser , if patient and meticulous, i could.
                  I specialize in locating sites and object.

                  I am able to reconize origins of different Inscriptions. [some]
                  However still building an independent view of world exchange
                  based on my  personal research.

                  geodowser
                  [still under construction]

                  [right clik and cut to remove ads]
                  [hover/hilite/delete to remove extraneous text]

                  Message 8 of 8 , Nov 4, 2003
                           Hy Geo ;
                            Could there be a connection between the two objects ...
                       the inclination is different ...I know ...but what if the origin  of
                       the viewer was elsewhere in the 'system' at the time the 'chart'
                       was fixed ...not Earth bound ..say -/-
                        I wonder if the (Red-shift [tm] Program) could throw some light
                       on the  position in Space ...for example ...where was it seen from ...
                       originally ... was the Earth at a different inclination when it was drawn :
                         Your Web Site looks good ...the search for the truth never secces :

                                                    Pat/Moby