Re: elamite-india connection

  • awendawn
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 29, 2003
      ---Mike you are repeating my post in your own words. As for the
      currents I posted over a year a go CD ahd Here. Awen and basicly my
      short version of my post here. I appre In
      Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white" <sparky@a...>
      wrote:

      > contrary to the reports of some historians, it seems clear that
      the elamites originated in the indus valley, and migrated to southwest
      iran no later than 3500 bce. the area was then under chaldean rule
      from ur. the elamites continued using their pictograghic writing for
      only a few centuries before adopting the use of cuneiform. so that
      the elamite writing in bolivia most likely was before 3,000 bce, and
      no later than 2,000 bce. its possible that when the diaspora from
      the indus occurred, some went east to iran, and others may have went
      west around the cape of good hope. they could have used the drake
      passage to patagonia, and proceeded north along the less steep
      approach to the bolivian altiplano. it may have taken them a while to
      learn that the currents of the pacific could be used. it requires
      expert seamanship to learn the east/west equatorial currents, and to
      make a landing on the coast in the fierce current of the humboldt. so
      the pacific route must have came later after working out the several
      difficulties. the first to attempt this route probably wrecked. its
      now known that much trade existed between the indus, ur, and susa.
      the crews of these ships were likely of mixed nationalities, as has
      always been the case. so the knowledge of the bolivian tin, and the
      routes to it became general knowledge in this region.
      > there is much evidence in mexico for early contact with india.
      predominantly on the atlantic side, suggesting the cape of good hope
      route was used by them in this period.
      > the inca were already there in bolivia when these others arrived,
      but apparently not powerful enough to prevent the incursions. the
      inca were sun worshippers. while the elamites, like the frisians
      before them, were a matriarchal society. the pachamama belief may
      have its origin with either of these latter two.
      > in conclusion, the builders of tiwanaku and pokotia were the
      ancestors of the aymara, the lemurians. the inca arrived as the
      frisian/magyar people circa 10,000 bce, and were followed by the
      elamites and sumerians closer to 3,000 bce. ive yet to see any
      evidence contrary to the above scenario. the inca adopted the script
      of the late comers solely for decoration, with no proof that it was
      used in language or writing. with the collapse of the civilization of
      mesopotamia and the elamites circa 2,000 bce, or the uplift of a
      portion of the andes, accompanied by earthquakes and volcanic action
      in the south, the traders fled bolivia and peru.

      > http://www.iranologie.com/history/history1.html
      >

      > Regards,
      > Mike White
      > http://all-ez.com
      > http://all-ez.com/yahoo-groups.htm
    • awendawn
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 29, 2003
        ---Your Iran Paper via the link was written 6 months after my original
        Elamite Connection Paper. AwenIn
        Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "awendawn" <AwenDawn@a...>

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 29, 2003

            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 30, 2003
              ---NO I will not Because posts 5-9-2002/5-26-2002 are missing from
              this forum And I started posting on the elamites 5-17-2002. and P
              posted it all to CD, PI and Epigraphy which I know you belong to so I
              know you Were reading everything I post any way. It is very odd these
              missing posts. I gave that information to bernardo Mike . I will drop
              it mike. Namaste. AwenIn Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com,
              "mike white" <sparky@a...> wrote:
              > welcome to the new members ! erik authored a book on the finds
              off cuba, and may honor us with some info on that find.
              > awen, you may confuse which groups you have posted to. here is a
              search of our archives on 'elamite'. i had seen that bernardo
              included 'proto-elamite' in his script comparisons some time ago, but
              the first post i noted from you on it was the day before the
              conference. i do my own research, and would never adopt another's
              view without a thorough investigation, in which case i would add the
              new material that i gathered. lets drop this plz.
              > the group has quadrupled under my management, so i must be doing
              something right. before it wasted the group's time with petty
              arguments.

              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 30, 2003