Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] readings sources

  • Moby Doc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2003
           Hi Guys;
               Has there been a statement from NASA re the composition
         of the present Moon ... like the Atomic structure of Luna ... there
         were other 'moons' I am told ...the cause of those 'Mounds'
          covering we  talk about (imho)^!^  (Is this one a block of Ice)
              I am also of  the same theory as  Dr I  Velikovsky on the last Pole
         shift ...it could have been that 180 degree role (Mike) ...the crust
         might not have broken up badly on this occasion (for once) ^~^
         It's as if we were being protected from external
          extinction (ooops) ...Thats another far-out theory of mine :

                                 Pat / Moby