new theory

    Message 1 of 1 , May 15, 2003

         only those who trust cayce as i do, will believe this.  given the info of this reading, it would seem that the moundbuilders were still alive and well, up to the time of the entrance of the vikings, circa 1000 ce.  it may have been this contact that sealed their doom.   european diseases may have decimated them.
          this reading also suggests that the vikings gave advice in constructing fortifications to the mound builders.

      " 0583-003 (10), In the one before this, we find in the name then Olse, and in the country near where the entity now sojourns [Chicago, Ill.], for the entity, then, as we see, came into this country from the descendants of the Norse peoples who first landed and settled the Northeastern coast of this country, during that time.  The entity then of strong physical forces and giving much to the aid of the peoples in establishing the forts and the outposts of the peoples who joined later with that peoples in the country South of there, known as Mound Builders, see? The entity in this, we find, did not develop in the last of the sojourn, for the forces of might were used against the entity. In the urge as is seen, again the dislike of force or might used in rule with peoples, things or conditions, making the entity, then, as it were, accentuated against such actions in physical plane and turning, as it were, rather to the spiritual elements of life. "

      Regards,
      Mike White
      http://all-ez.com
      http://all-ez.com/yahoo-groups.htm