Stone

  • platon@ceibo.entelnet.bo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
      Hello All
      Bernardo
    • michael
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2003
        hi bernardo, all

        im unable to identify this script so far. it appears that they
        placed a start/stop block on the right side of image, just below
        center. as the police say, i examined the usual suspects, without
        finding a match. we may need a sketch of the individual symbols to
        identify this script.
        i hope my efforts on the elamite, indus, and rongorongo possible
        connection will be helpful in some way to your efforts bernardo.
        i placed this image in our group files, and credited it under your
        name bernardo.