Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] monks and phoenicians

  • lady j
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28 10:37 PM

      Mike,
       Thank You for the links and info....I , myself have only read of references to this script. I must say that just the knowledge of what geomancy is makes me wonder about this script and another group of peoples, that are not exactly a culture. Then also, there is the ?Voynich (sic) books and that script has never been understood nor decipered.
       I appreciate the welcome You have given and the invitation  to the other group. I just may llook into that as time permits.
         lady  j

      Date: Friday, February 28, 2003 05:55:05 PM

      hi

         thanx for joining in.  i dont know about any such comparison.  it would take an expert and much script to be sure which derivation of magyar they were looking at.   i must admit im just a bold amateur, less qualified than most here to say for sure - but enjoy using the mind and trying, hehe.  ive looked at bat creek before, but will look again now while this research is still fresh in my mind.

      warmth

      Date: Friday, February 28, 2003 10:55:42 AM

      hi charles, all

          ive done some research, looking for the script that appears on the bowl.  so far with only two symbols to go by, im of the opinion that it finds its closest match in either northern iberian or magyar scripts.  see links yourself to these alphabets :

         if someone can find me a celtic alphabet that comes closer, plz do ...

      ---

      ---