The transworld Pyramid shape ;

  • Moby Doc
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 12, 2003
      Hi you all ;
      Having just sat through a program on the 'Worlds' Pyramids ...
      I am wondering if I always had my 'wires' crossed on the same subject
      Didn't Nikolar Tesla show us how to transmit baulk Electrical Energy...
      could he have been working on a system of 'storing' baulk Electrical
      Energy ..
      I think he was ...but was having a little trouble with its storage
      ...Hence the
      Faraday cage and other experiments of the time ...how close did he get
      :
      (imho) Original Pyramids to me anyway were like this ...
      The layout of the Great Pyramid goes something like this...
      Cap Stone ...a large Metallic Atmospheric contact piece of 'X' size ...
      for collecting atmospheric Electrical discharges ..Lightening .
      Kings chamber... (first or main Electrical Accumulator )
      The Grand Gallery ...(a Electrical shunt or shock absorber )
      The Queens chamber ( second or back-up Accumulator)
      ( for what you might ask )
      To power the 'Jded' battery units ...which were used like portable
      'Etching' or 'Laser' power tools...
      Where is the Machinery that did this... today... hidden in
      secret chambers within the GP or buried outside being marked by
      three smaller Pyramids maybe ...but then I could have my 'wires' in
      a bigger mess (^!*)
      Could some South American Pyramids could be used to do the same...
      I believe a different controlled system was used...a Wind and Water
      generating system ;
      Some years ago I remember seeing a 'undergraduates' paper on the same
      subject...It was a metallic frame which had a water screen covering it
      when a breeze was induced though the frame ...he had generated a
      Electrical
      current ...wonder what happened to that young guy ;
      There are a couple of oblong Pyramids down South America way ...with
      "stone halls"on top of them...could they have generated Electrical
      power
      also ...Who were these 'people' ...they were a species
      of 'Humanoid'...who experimented on us human bipods ...these were a
      cruel
      and evil species who had towards end of their time here...turned the
      remaining
      humans into a two legged carnivores ( Bona-Pak) ( Caribs ) (Chan-Chan):(

      All comments (good or bad) welcome ;

      Peace [or little pieces] Pat/Moby
    • Pam Giese
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 13, 2003
        Dear Moby/Pat,

        Have you read Christopher Dunn's book "The Giza Power Plant?"  He does over many of these same ideas.  Having heard Christopher speak at the last two Adventures Unlimited conferences, what I find most compelling is his explanation for the precision found in the pyramids.  His argument is simple:  Things are made to precise dimensions for one of two reasons:  1) that they need to be precise for scientific or theological reasons in which case any craftsman, given the resource can create the precision or 2) that things just come that way, like the precision of dimensions of most of the products we have today.

        I think you're right that more work needs to be done on the use of sound in the Latin American structures and pyramids.  Hunbatz Men talks about how Mayan temples were constructed so that the wind would create certain sounds in the courtyards.  I think the idea of wind power is also very compelling.

        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 14, 2003
             Hi Pam ;
                No I have not read Chris Dunn's work on the GP ...the sizes
           measurements and various other religious edicts always make me
           feel embarrassed...there was some very factual things done world
            wide...the Metaphysical side was added to these structures as a form
            of control...to keep that knowledge in the hands of a controlling group of Pharaoh-
           priests...Maya priests...Aztec priests...Emperor priests...King priests;
            The GP was a huge Electrical storage battery for charging up Djed units ...which
           in turn were used for powering  Cutting...Etching...Antigravity...Lighting units ... Nikola Tesla ..  knew this ..how I don't yet know ...but...the knowledge is still there... Buried somewhere within someone's Neurological system there is another   Nikola Tesla ...
           There is a Electrical formula for that gravity thing written by a Frenchman  by the
            Philip de Coulomb ...on magnetic energy (I think)
            Bye the bye ... The reason that chap Harwass did not want to put a mock metal cap
            piece on the GP a while back ...was for the simple reason that if there was a storm
            over Giza and the lightning did strike the mock-up ...the whole thingy(GP) could have
            ended up a proper royal heap of rubble ..hoping  this gives you some fresh ideas :

                             Pat / Moby

          From: Pam Giese

          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 14, 2003
            One thing that makes Dunn's work stand out is that he's an engineer by trade and approaches the GP from a engineering/scientific perspective.  It's quite refreshing.

            One other piece about the djed is it's reference as the "backbone of Osirus".  The electrical associations of the djed then begin to take on the added references to kundalini within the body.

          • Moby Doc
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 14, 2003
                Yo Pam ;
                     You did not say of what branch of the engineering trade he was in ...
                 Civil...Mechanical...Electrical...Chemical ...sometimes that has a bearing  on how you approach a given subject ...because of the huge areas they
                cover ; The one thing I try to put forward is that the 'Djed' was a energy
                 'Cell' ...which different things (machines) plugged into ..the power storage..
                 the 'Coulomb' is what  it 'stood' on...priests got them mixed up ;
                   I forgot to mention underground work in my previous post ...there are
                 some keen thinkers who say that there a miles of underground drives and
                 Halls cut out of bedrock (sandstone) of Giza ...but that 'fella' Harwass
                 again...and that Hall of Records fiasco ...and the Sphinx and Dr
                 Schlock ....( not Spock )^!^
                 This is why 'Tiawanaco'  and 'Titicaca'  the works being of ...' Dr Hans
                Schindler Bellamy' and the strange findings of "William Bartram" 1739-
                1823 ...put forward by 'Will'...are all fresh thought ways :

                                      Pat / Moby

              From: Pam Giese

              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 14, 2003
                   Pam ;
                    re; The Backbone and the Imune system (that Neurological fluid)
                     are accentual to the life of the individual ...on the other hand ...
                     the Kundalini is  the Metaphysical Spiritual side of mankind ...
                   said by some to be the end all of our inner being...it leaves just to many
                   gaps for a logical level of understanding to be attained ...The level
                  of personal achievements is (imho) left to the person concerned...only
                  he or she can find at what level they want to stay ...it's like a never ending
                  treadmill within your mindset ...but I see no harm in this ...it should be
                   second nature to mankind...but I'm afraid it never works out that way ...
                    one on one communication with oneself is also in the hands of the
                   individual ...self meditation is good for the body whether physically or
                   spiritually :

                       Peace[or little pieces]    Pat / Moby