re- Small people and others !

  • Moby Doc
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2002
          Hello Glen and Clyde ;
          Am posting through ...a couple of URLs ...to see your thoughts
         on this 'string' :
          To me there seems to have been a 'shedding of many different
         Homoseipins  in prehistory ...this has caused our recent history
         to be very colourful in the realm of truth and what could have happened
        ... which might not have been always foretold properly -/-
         We .. as you may or may not agree... are moving into uncharted waters ..
         though many are the authors of thoughts of that grey period in mankind's
         prehistory ..there are just too many huge gaps ..that need to be bridged -/-
          Times  (years)  become distorted ...much compressed  or stretched to
        infinity ...this leads to many different interpretations on that grey period  in
        our history ...  in my opinion anyway :

        Heres hoping that I did not stretch my thoughts too far for people to understand :

               Pat   aka  Mobydoc