Tihuanacotas Mummies

  • hesiodau
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2002
      Hi all,

      Haven't contributed anything before, and find the new set-up
      particularly frustrating; however I'm passing on this news from
      Bernardo (who probably also can't get the hang of the changes) of
      what appears to be a discovery which may totally decimate the long-
      held pre-Columbian consensus; I suspect this is an even more
      significant breakthrough than the Urumchi mummies, or the Alpine Utzi.

      Denis

      From Bernardo; Thu Jun 13, 2002.

      Hello Denis
      we have detected in Sucre, region of Bolivia, a set of momias. These
      are Tihuanacotas, are a personage extended head, their woman, a
      caretaker with arc and arrow, two children. The hair of the woman is
      color cafe,brown, brown clear. and one of the children also. The
      personage, man has all the characteristic of being Jerarca,
      Tihuanacota priest. This priest has alucinogenos dust elements. The
      set was founded in a cavern and by the site was the route to
      Tarapac√°. Chile. . We are trying to do the possibility of making
      the analisis of C.14, DNA; analisis of fibers, the textiles . Study
      of: the cause of its death. . physics antropology.
      The subject is that: He is first jerarca Tihuanacota that has been
      discovered. We will make a presentation in La Paz of the bodies and
      all ajuar. The set it is very good conditions. In fact, the subject
      is extraordinary for us.
      Sincerely
      B.Biados.