Bolivia - Pokotia-Monolith -stone wall -

  • Bernardo Biados
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 1946

      Hello All
      We excavated day 24-05-2002, in Pokotia. We made a trench of 2x2 meters, we descended to 0, 70 meters.  We must descend more . We found a stone wall, aligned east- Oeste-We worked with georradar - we found more irregularities. In two weeks we will make 2 wells more, We descend to 1, 80 meters. ( 3 Wells )We obtained much  information.
       We have found another monolith buried near titicaca lake . . , also we will extract it. . The project has much future.
      Soon I  will send more data
      Sincerely
       Bernardo Biadós