Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] ATTN ALL MEMBERS

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2002

      IMPORTANT :

          since yahoo, without just cause has blocked me, mike white, the creator and owner of this list, i will not post any more comments or links or articles on topic as before.  all of this activity will be conducted at topica list servers.
         it is no loss for the group, because storage space is almost completely filled here at yahoo.  members moving with me to the new list server will still be able to access our current bookmarks and file materials stored at yahoo via links.
         topica has announced improvements to their list servers will take effect after april 20th.  most of academia and the movers and shakers on the cutting edge have already moved their forums and archives to topica, including the Mega Foundation, to which i am associated.

      Subscribe here, or send an email to EpigraphyUSA-subscribe@...

         to those who wish to remain here, or are glad to see me go, i say goodbye, and best of luck.

      warm regards
      mike white
      sparky