Fw: ATT: MEMBERS

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2002

      Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 4:29 PM
      Subject: Re: ATT: MEMBERS

      hi carol, all

         yahoo stoled my 9 groups there that i started and owned.  i thank everyone who has showed support by moving over to my new groups at TopicA.
         it appears you are already a member of Ancient_Mystery at topica.  i am trying to edit the group name and post address to reflect the group name, as yet without success.

      my other groups may be joined from these links :

      it will be the same as before, not limited to money as the wording suggests, but all free samples and services/

      Ancient_Mystery

      thanx folks
      sparky

      Sent: Thursday, March 28, 2002 9:25 AM
      Subject: Re: ATT: MODERATOR!!!

      Mike,
      I am totally confused, I have been trying to sign on at Topica but they keep telling me to sign in. I did get a password yesterday and was going to try again today. But I am received this e-mail, does it mean that I am already signed up? What about the other lists?
      Carol

      "To be ignorant of what occurred before you were born is to remain always a child."
      This email was sent to: sparky@...