Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Hopewell Seminar this Weekend at Columbus, OH

  • Paul Troemner
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 7, 2002
      Mike,
      Sorry for the double posting- Don't know why the first
      inquiry didn't show up in my inbasket until this
      morning, long after my second inquiry showed up.

      800/840-6127 9am-4pm Sat Mar 9, Ohio Historical Center
      in Columbus, OH. I found it posted on the OHC
      website.

      Cave of the Glyphs? Your book page listed it as being
      20 miles below the mouth of the Wabash. I am not
      aware of a Wabash River in Ohio. I thought references
      to Ohio were the River, and the Wabash River winds
      through Indiana and forms the border between Indiana
      and Illinois before reaching its mouth on the Ohio
      River. Try the Cave-in-Rock, Illinois vicinity. This
      seems to be a more likely location for Cave of the
      Glyphs. (This is also approximately 50 miles south of
      the "Burrows Cave" or "Embarass River Tombs" purported
      location.)

      Paul

      http://mail.yahoo.com/