Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] other thoughts

    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 18, 2002

      before the inca in peru was a people cayce called the ohum or ohlm.  im no linguist, so could use some help, but found ohum means grandmother in lenape, spoken by delaware indians.   atlanteans settlers arriving in peru may have called those preceding them this because they were from lemuria, i suspect.   i hope my efforts guide those better qualified to find linguistic connections.   it may have the closest comparison to atlantean.

      the red record, history book of the grandfathers, written on prayer sticks !

      aka the 'walam olum'

         i found a wise spanish translation of edgar cayce, that may be interesting to our espanol readers.

      or in english :

    • L J

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 18, 2002

             hi lj, all

             i think they are like angels or spirit authorities.

          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 18, 2002
            Or perhaps Urim and Thummim (Hebrew: Lights &
            Perfections, used for translating foreign texts, do a
            phonetic twist of "r" to "l" to get Ulim, and a "th"
            maybe to "w" to get a backwards Olum Wammim similar to
            the Delaward Walam Olum), or Chilam Balaam
            (Mesoamerica, somewhere can't remember which group,
            another set of records)? Looks like you've found some
            links for Walam Olum (Delaware: Red Score, their
            historical "documents" inscribed on red sticks). Then
            there is the Eastern mystic chant, "Om". Probably
            some others somewhere.

            Paul

            http://sports.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 18, 2002

                 i have my doubts on your alternative meanings, but who knows.  the walam olum are thought to record 14,000 years of history, including a migration from asia, but i have great reservations about that origin also.

              Sent: Monday, February 18, 2002 5:59 PM

              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 18, 2002

                Here's a link to an overview of the Walam Olum:

                 http://www.usu.edu/anthro/origins_of_writing/walam_olum/

                Lyd

                Message 7 of 11 , Feb 19, 2002

                  the last inca :

                  this describes life and the economy under the inca

                      in 1781 the last inca was tortured, then drawn and quartered in cuzco.   remote relatives were rounded up, about 90, and sent to prisons in spain, most or all died there.
                     cayce said there are caches of riches, and a golden temple of the sun, lost or hidden in the andes.  he gave few details about location, but stressed it must be one who will serve the native people wisely with the proceeds.  after seeing the artifacts therein, it will be impossible to deny atlantis, he suggests.
                     its confusing for me, because most places he states the atlanteans joined lemurians around in 10,000bc [i read quechua joined aymara] and established what would become the inca empire after the arrival of another people, i understand was the fleet of admiral inka, of frisian, finns and hungarians, containing the eastern magyar.   we dont have a firm fix on the date.   nef-tunis going to be a mercenary for egypt, may not be the invasion of the sea people, or the hyksos, of the two dates of 1550bc? to 1250bc?   this fleet arrival by nef-tunis could have been 3100bc or before.

                  " The second legend is known as that of the " Ayar Brothers" and indicates that from three windows in the Tamput'oqo Mountain in Pakariqtanpu about 25 kms. (15.5 miles) south of Qosqo came out four brothers. They were Ayar Manko (Manko Qhapaq), Ayar Kachi, Ayar Auka and Ayar Uchu; every one along with his wife. They went towards the Wanakauri Mountain and then to Qosqo where just the women and Manko Qhapaq arrived founding the city in the name of Teqsi Wiraqocha and the Sun."

                  our magyar?

                  Message 8 of 11 , Feb 19, 2002

                       studies and carbon dating show men living in the andes by hunting mastodons and camels by 21,000 bp

                    Message 9 of 11 , Feb 19, 2002

                         this will disturb some members, but i have reread the history within 'oera the linda', and it clearly places the voyage of inka before the trojan war, that cayce gave indirectly as 5500bc.  plus i did much research within the cayce readings on the inca origins, which began with atlanteans about 10,000 bc, joined by the frisian / magyar fleet not long afterwards.   cayce did not state who the other founder was, but in other places he refers to the inca already by the time the atlanteans entered egypt - which was right after 10,000 bc.    this early a date for the inca even surprises me, but from my open-minded research seems to be true.   it does require faith in the validity of cayce and the 'oera the linda book'.
                         apparently, the fleet of inka colonized china subsequent to peru/bolivia, and may have used the central pacific currents to come and go between china and south america.   thus explaining the presence of cabeza near titicaca.
                         by 1500 bc admiral inka was already deified by the frisian / magyar tribes at sumeria, and the spelling corrupted to enki.  for the studious ive included attached exact quotes from my cayce research.    i was surprised to learn that the great atlantean teacher that established the beginning of the inca, also did the same at " luzon ", and ohio [another site for ancient aircraft].   he had the ability to travel and communicate globally, so maybe the phillipines have an undiscovered rich civilization, and he was the source of ancient aircraft knowledge?  if anyone finds satelite or aircraft imaging of luzon's countryside, id be interested in studying it for figures, earthworks, and pyramids.

                      imho

                      Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 6:09 AM

                         studies and carbon dating show men living in the andes by hunting mastodons and camels by 21,000 bp

                      Message 10 of 11 , Feb 19, 2002

                            from cayce we are given the date of the sinking of poseidonia, the last of atlantis, at 10,700 bc.  from 'oera linda book', we are told the fleet of inka sailed for the americas 193 years after that, or at 10,507 bc.    so at this early date the high civilization of the inka became a colonizing power itself, spreading their influence north into yucatan and ohio, and much later into china as the shang.   it appears that a second wave of migration and influence of the inka spread north into both areas of mexico and ohio circa 3100 bc, joining the earlier remnant from the inka and atlanteans already there, and the newly arrived lost tribes to become the mound builders in ohio.
                           im sure few will believe this hypothesis, but it may well be the most accurate historical account written in ages.
                           i hope you saw the andean legend link i sent about the ayar brothers, almost surely describing the magyar.
                           tyre was founded by the frisian admiral nef-tunis, and the fleet was hired by the phoenicians, becoming the source for their later prowess in navigation and seamanship.   i think the date for the founding of tyre will verify the early date for the inka fleet to the andes.

                        imho

                        Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 6:09 AM

                           studies and carbon dating show men living in the andes by hunting mastodons and camels by 21,000 bp

                        Message 11 of 11 , Mar 2, 2002

                          http://dsc.discovery.com/news/briefs/20020225/eldorado.html

                          Hi Mike,

                          Did you see this article?

                          Lyd

                          Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 6:09 AM

                             studies and carbon dating show men living in the andes by hunting mastodons and camels by 21,000 bp

                          Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 4:40 AM

[...]

                          Yahoo! Sports - Sign up for Fantasy Baseball