Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Re: Dispelling the myth in favor of truth

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2002

      hi

         for those interested, i will post some thoughts on the nature of gravity on the :

      regards
      sparky

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2002

        hi lj

           interesting link.  i wish it had been more specific on field strengths and location.    leedskalnin seemed to be hunting a place of low gravitational forces, when he walked down the roads tossing steel balls, before deciding on the homestead, fl location.
           his writings say that electricity is different in various areas of the globe.  all of our batteries have negative and positive poles the same size, but ed said this is only efficient near the equator.

        warmth

        Speaking of affecting gravitational pull, here's an interesting link:

        What would cause earth's gravity to be so inconsistent in different regions around the globe, or are the differences not that significant?

        Lyd

        <jimbow1@m...> wrote:
        > Hi all, (Sorry 'bout that folks .. wrong subject on previous post)
        >
        > Some of the best examples of ancient sea-going sailing
        vessels can be seen
        > in the mortuary temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deil-el-Bahar
        at Thebes. The
        > friezes date to the new kingdom c1570 B.C.
        >
        > The sail plan clearly indicates a pattern capable of up-wind
        travel. Now we
        > all know that the wind _ does not _ push a sail, rather a sail is
        propelled
        > by air pressure in the same manner (in accordance with
        Bernoulli's
        > principle) as an airfoil (i.e., the wing of an airplane).
        >
        > So the immediate question is, "Doesn't the existence of an
        efficient up-wind
        > sail pattern on an ancient ship prove their knowledge of the
        principles of
        > an airfoil and (by another name) Bernoulli's principle?"
        >
        > JimB

        Hosted by http:! //all-ez.com/epigraphy.htm
        Group Site : http://www.epigraphy.f2s.com

        Do You Yahoo!?
        Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Yahoo! Greetings.
        Group Site : http://www.epigraphy.f2s.com

      • Paul Troemner
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 5, 2002

          --- mike white <infoplz@...> wrote:
          >...i wish it had been more
          > specific on field strengths and location.
          > leedskalnin seemed to be hunting a place of low
          > gravitational forces, when he walked down the roads
          > tossing steel balls, before deciding on the
          > homestead, fl location.
          > his writings say that electricity is different in
          > various areas of the globe. all of our batteries
          > have negative and positive poles the same size, but
          > ed said this is only efficient near the equator.

          In effect? near the equator? In other words, the
          negative and positive poles are only the same size
          near the equator? Could that be because the closer
          you are to one of the poles, the more the opposite
          pole on the battery grows?

          > warmth

          I'd say the molten masses within the earth's crust
          have variations in density and distance, which in turn
          affects local gravity. How much, I don't know,
          probably only a fraction of a percent, but measurable
          with today's sensitive measuring techniques and
          technology. But go back to physics- compare the mass
          of the moon, and its gravitational pull versus the
          mass of the earth and its gravitational pull.

          Earth: 13.17x10^24 lbs
          Moon: 1/80th mass of earth
          Earth: say 8000 mile diameter
          Moon: 2160 mile diameter
          Earth: 32.2 ft per sec^2
          Moon: 1/6 gravity of earth

          For two bodies, gravity is directly proportional to
          the product of their masses, and inversely
          proportional to the square of the distance between
          them.

          So, taking a nearly-negligible mass such as you or I
          at the surface of the moon, it is 1/80*(8000/2160)^2 =
          1/6 or so of earth gravity.

          Now, there are a number of weighs (pun intended) to
          reduce the apparent gravitational mass:

          1. Change the media around it- from air to water, and
          you gain a slight buoyancy advantage.
          2. Perhaps there is a way to change the molecular pole
          sizes so the weight is reduced or zeroed out. Perhaps
          this is what the box on the tripod is doing for
          Leedskalnin.
          3. Vibrational harmonics. Get a mass vibrating at the
          correct frequency, and the mass might move by itself.
          Remember orbital sander races from junior high shop
          class?
          4. A combination of two or more of the above.

          > alamatre <alamatre@...> wrote:
          >
          > mmmm, nooo, faulty logic there i think. Columbus
          > had tackable
          > sails, as did Magellan and Capt Cook. Why didn't
          > they just build
          > a plane and fly? Knowing how to make a sail work
          > on a ship
          > does not mean one understands flight.
          >
          > Now, Da Vinci came da*n close to figuring it
          > out, but he didn't live
          > long enough to finish the thought. He was in his
          > prime and
          > hitting his stride when Christopher sailed, but
          > didn't quite have
          > the concept of air-pressure differentiation =
          > actual liftoff. Leo was
          > busy just trying to catch the stuff and use it
          > like a pillow.
          > (Parachutes/ untested gliderwings )
          > < http://www.mos.org/leonardo/bio.html >
          >
          > Believe it or not, I think the Egyptians had a
          > niftier solution to 'lift'
          > problems than Plain Old Air. As evinced by the
          > little man who
          > built "Coral Gardens" in Florida, I favor the
          > concept that
          > molecular electrical-magnetism can be altered by
          > specific
          > radio-frequencies to at least partially
          > neutralize the earth's
          > gravitational effect... like floating magnets or
          > mag-lift trains. I
          > think the Egyptians knew quite well how to
          > generate enough
          > static electicity with a hand crank to power
          > crystal-sets and
          > create a frequency to that of, say a building
          > stone, minimizing the
          > weight by a major ammt. But they had to be right
          > next to the
          > stone, no long-range power to transmit down the
          > river.
          >
          > The builder of Coral Gardens used a tripod with
          > a reciever box
          > on top to direct the 'signal' to the object he
          > needed lightened. But
          > afraid of the govt-politico-aggression factors,
          > feared his secret
          > would be used against mankind instead of good.
          > He saw what
          > happened to the atom bomb. So he took the
          > knowledge to his
          > grave. Occassionally he would pose for pictures
          > with his 'tripod'
          > but added a red herring in the form! of a
          > 'normal' looking block
          > and tackle chain. That chain would only hold
          > 50,000 pounds. He
           was moving 9 ton blocks or better. He worked
          in

          Chain holds 5,000 lbs? 9 tons is 18,000 lbs, which is
          less than 50,000 lbs. I saw a program on Leedskalnin
          on t.v., bits and pieces of the tripod, the box, and
          the block and tackle.

          Paul Troemner

          > seclusion and
          > would not let anyone watch while he moved
          > things. One
          > papparazzi shot of the tripod top, over the roof
          > of the house and
          > wall, showed no chains attached during the
          > actual working
          > conditions.
          >
          > This small, Latvian man, no taller than 5'2" and
          > 115 pounds
          > claimed he had rediscovered the Egyptian
          > methods, and I
          > believe him. It is still exterior speculation
          > whether the
          > radio-frequency theory is how he *actually* did
          > it, but seems the
          > most plausible given the alternative of Harry
          > Potter levitation
          > spells. (Mmmmm, what is 'magic'?)
          >
          > I am not good at names, and working from memory.
          > If someone
          > else knows the fellow's name and mabey a URL to
          > some of this,
          > I would sure like to refresh my own mental
          > files.
          >
          > alamatre

          Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail!
          http://promo.yahoo.com/videomail/
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 5, 2002

            hi paul, friends

                im my opinion, the battery acts like a receiver of waves of energy.  like radio, the antenna is cut to a multiple of the wavelength of the signal wanted.  its possible than the pole length is related to the polar ratio of where it is located.
                as far as i know, no member has disputed the possibility and likelihood that the ancients were capable of ocean travel.   the technology of sailing was adequate from the earliest times.  the ocean streams were well known, even deified by the greeks and the egyptians.  a floating log could cross the oceans.  these currents dont require a genius to notice them.  they are different temperatures, have different fish, different color water many times, plus the clouds, weather, and birds, act to reveal their location and extent.
               its interesting that the greatest of these, the humboltd current, reverses its direction about every seven years.  the current normally makes navigating the south american coast impossible to approach from the north, the current being faster than even modern sails can overcome without extreme difficulty.  viracocha and pizzaro were lucky to arrive during reverse direction, called 'the holy child'.  very unfortunate for the inca!   its suggested the inca arrived during the reverse flow.

            Sent: Sunday, January 06, 2002 1:54 AM

            --- mike white <infoplz@...> wrote:
            >...i wish it had been more
            > specific on field strengths and location.
            > leedskalnin seemed to be hunting a place of low
            > gravitational forces, when he walked down the roads
            > tossing steel balls, before deciding on the
            > homestead, fl location.
            >    his writings say that electricity is different in
            > various areas of the globe.  all of our batteries
            > have negative and positive poles the same size, but
            > ed said this is only efficient near the equator.

            In effect? near the equator?  In other words, the
            negative and positive poles are only the same size
            near the equator?  Could that be because the closer
            you are to one of the poles, the more the opposite
            pole on the battery grows?

            > warmth
            > mike

            &#61656; was moving 9 ton blocks or better. He worked