Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Writing .-Monolith

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2002
          excellent paul, if accurate, maybe these records can be located.   other than intuition, im of limited help in transliterating.  the alphabets and other script aids allow me to just get the general idea.  i personally never believed for a moment that the high cultures of meso-america lacked a written language.  this is the old world.   just the fuente magna and cabeza have totally convinced me of the truth of the great antiquity of the titicaca area, greater tiwanaku.  it it had noah's name on the monoliths, some would say it was a deposit in colonial times.   the fm and cabeza should have been world headlines.  our discernment is disappointing.
         bernardo, has it been determined how many meters of sediment and mud was deposited when lago titicaca shrank?    considerable i would think.   what is the deepest excavation that has been done?   is it possible that the remains of greater tiwanaku are much deeper, and over a wider area?   plz keep an open mind on the dating of the antiquities found.   its quite possible deep deposits and lower buildings may date as far back as 50,000 bce.    ive read the great literature, the harvard classics, studied archaeology as a hobby for over 40 years.  blavatsky was among the most brilliant thinkers ive ever read.  her advancement into metaphysics doesnt cancel her credentials and high intellect.  einstein respected her enough to study her writings.  my opinion is of no consequence, but you ignore her's at your own loss.  when both blavatsky and cayce say that mexico and tiwanaku westward were part of ancient lemuria - then proof is needed to say it isnt a fact.  imho   mexico city is reported to have a dozen levels.   until deep excavation of 50 feet or more is done, we are just guessing at the truth.
          i invite you to send me every image that you can find.  i guarantee to find free hosting and will maintain them online, giving credit as per your request.
         part of the problem is poor communication between bolivia, and academia of the world.  ive spent much time trying to find museums of latin america online.  i found dozens with pages, but none with images of their collections.  so many persist thinking there was no written language.   if any members have url links to museums with images of artifacts of peru and bolivia - plz send them to me, the public needs to see these objects.
      happy new year
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 2, 2002
        Make that "My opinion is that the monolith legs have writing on them."

        > My opinion is that the images inscribed in the legs of
        > monolith have writing on them...

        Do You Yahoo!?