Ley lines

  • David Campbell
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2001
      Mike,if any of those ley lines pass anywhere near Spiro or
      Rockwall,Texas,I'd like to see a scan of the relevant page.Thanks.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2001

        further notes from ancient monuments :

            ok david, i will keep that in mind about spiro mounds and rockwall, but i have nothing yet.  on my website there are two links to eastern and western leylines of the usa.  im also curious of any relation to mound sites.
            im working on showing the works of marietta ohio.  there is a problem with the file reduction program, so it will be online later.  i want to bring to your attention the sacred way that proceeds hundreds of feet from the main enclosure to the edge of the muskingum river.  *** by 1848 the river was 40-50 feet below the obvious landing at the sacred way! ***  this is striking evidence of the great antiquity of this mound builder site.  i will post a drawing of the site, and the supporting text when i can today.
            cayce had atlanteans in ohio associated with aircraft about 10,000bce, at a time prior to either group of mound builders coming north from mexico.  it was an isolated aside, without giving much detail.  from it we can see that it was above water and in use, when much of the country may have still been seabed.  given the whole continent to choose from - few areas are more fertile, with excellent river systems, and containing several naturally defendable high bluffs, terraces, and tablelands, can be found.   i think these moundbuilders were not worried about invaders for most of their centuries in ohio.  as ive said, i think the hill forts were from an earlier people, possibly the earlier atlanteans, but before 10,000bce imho.  if im correct, it must be noted that they never restored the walls to a defendable condition.  had they done this, they may have withstood the later invasion from the north.  these last invaders apparently made no effort to destroy the monuments on the terraces, thank goodness.
           imho the indians were not the descendants in a linear fashion of the builders, constantly occupying the same territory.  much of the serious encroachments by the rivers would have been attended to and prevented, if a kindred people had been in the area during those long centuries or millennias that have elapsed since their construction.  all leading me to believe that this country was unoccupied by men over a long period of time.

        warmth

        Sent: Monday, November 05, 2001 3:11 PM
        Subject: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Ley lines

        Group Site : http://www.epigraphy.f2s.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2001

          hi

             note the irregularity in the southeastly corner of the enclosures at marietta.  i seem to recall that one corners of the great pyramid was irregular.  as careful as both constructions were, it must have been intentional, for reasons unknown.   by the inset of map you can see that the graded way was not washed away, but the river has just cut over 30 feet deeper since it was built.   we should measure the current drop to the river.  i wish s&d had measured more exactly so we could determine more accurately, the cut of the river in 150 years, so we could estimate how many centuries have elapsed since it was useable.  [their map and text has it from 30 to 40 feet below the ramp.]   i bet it hasnt dropped noticeably in 150 years!

          warmth