Voyage Phoenician

  • Bernardo
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2001
      Hello  All,
      2ª Part

      We have several planes and data, the problem is that we don't know where
      Phoenician, Carthaginian, used Brass. We have solved 80 percent for the construcion.I could not warn before because the topic was very complex.
      If I don't get more  data , we will make everything of cedar. I will send them the models that I plan to make.
      If they have some opinion, I want to you   send it to me. I don't still consider, if I will invite manufacturers of Half Orient , or of here. If we arrive well in the Atlantic, I am planning to ascend for the coast until Centro América. The topic is not easy, but we are resolved to make it.
      I have lost a lot of time requesting planes to a lot of people, many didn't have, but others
      they didn't believe. Now I don't have many problems. Now a lot of people want to intervene. It is very late.
      They don't know what we can make. .
      Sincerely
      Bernardo

    • michael white
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
        hi bernardo

        i dont know about others, but i have no idea what you are talking
        about. your posts to this forum are fragmentary, leaving no clear
        idea of what you are attempting. it vaguely sounds like you have
        constructed a cedar boat, with thoughts of early phoenician travel.
        what will this prove?

        regards,
        mike