two or one?

  • michael white
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2001
      hi

      do the recent photos of bernardo represent two objects, or just
      different views of the same object. im referring to the table of
      nature's generation.
      if im correct about the fibonaci series being known then, it
      speaks of how wise these ancients were to have discovered such
      obscure natural laws, far beyond simple pi.
      has anyone found an update on the sunken city west of cuba?
      its fairly clear the smithsonian is hiding and denying significant
      finds. but why?

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 27, 2001

        hi gang

           i meant to include this incredible photo taken seconds before the wtc disaster.  the camera miraculously rode the rubble down and survived.   i received it from a friend in china.

        Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2001 5:42 AM
        Subject: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] two or one?

        hi

           do the recent photos of bernardo represent two objects, or just
        different views of the same object.  im referring to the table of
        nature's generation.
           if im correct about the fibonaci series being known then, it
        speaks of how wise these ancients were to have discovered such
        obscure natural laws, far beyond simple pi.
           has anyone found an update on the sunken city west of cuba?
           its fairly clear the smithsonian is hiding and denying significant
        finds.   but why?

        Group Site : http://www.epigraphy.f2s.com

      • Paul Troemner
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 28, 2001
          Mike,

          I really hate it when someone takes advantage of a
          tragedy like this and circulates a bogus photo (not
          you, Mike, but the jerk who altered this photo and
          began cirulating it).

          Sorry to burst your bubble on the photo. It doesn't
          look or feel correct:

          1. A camera cannot ride down the rubble undamaged.
          The debris goes down the tower and strikes the ground
          churning as it goes, like an avalanche. The fall
          alone will crush the camera.
          2. The plane is flying in from the south and the sun
          is in the west. Wrong direction for the plane, and
          wrong time of day.
          3. The guy is wearing a winter coat.
          3. Why would someone in China have this unless it was
          another one of those bogus e-mails?
          4. The resolution of the plane is wrong for the photo
          for being 1/8 mile or so away. You can see inside the
          jet engines.
          5. I've never seen a white time stamp. They have
          always been red or orange.

          Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

          Paul

          --- mike white <infoplz@...> wrote:

          > hi gang
          >
          > i meant to include this incredible photo taken
          > seconds before the wtc disaster. the camera
          > miraculously rode the rubble down and survived. i
          > received it from a friend in china.

          http://phone.yahoo.com
        • Paul Troemner
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 28, 2001
            Oh,

            The time stamp appears to still have the remnants of
            the original stamp distorting the image around the
            date. The original month stamp appears to be either
            12 or 02.

            At 500 mph (or more) the plane should be significantly
            blurred in the photo.

            It would have been extremely difficult to time the
            photo a fraction of a second before impact.

            No shadows on the buildings nearby.

            Paul

            http://phone.yahoo.com
            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 28, 2001

              hi paul

                 plz take note that ive already admitted that the photo was a hoax before your two posts.

              kr

              Sent: Friday, September 28, 2001 11:27 PM
              Subject: Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] two or one?

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 29, 2001
                Oops. Sorry, Mike.

                --- mike white <infoplz@...> wrote:

                > hi paul
                >
                > plz take note that ive already admitted that the
                > photo was a hoax before your two posts.
                >

                > kr

                http://phone.yahoo.com
              • Alan
                Message 7 of 7 , Sep 29, 2001
                  Acknowledging, Mike, that you immediately retracted your impression...

                  I 'enlarged' the picture, too, on my graphics ware... the fellow
                  altogether is a paste in, the masking pixels around his image are
                  visible. The only thing real about the shot was an original tourist
                  pan of the background.

                  Is anyone familiar with Manhatten? Is the Empire State bldg North or
                  South of the former plaza? Is that the Empire just beyond the person's
                  shoulder? Or a similarly designed bldg?

                  And yes, Paul, the light from the buildings is coming right to left
                  (I dont know my directions in NY) but the light on the plane is head
                  on. Dunno if the plane would have been going 500, but yeah, some
                  blurring would have been noticed.

                  I agree, it is a sorry mind that would try to pull a hoax like that
                  one.
                  -alamatre

                  --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@y..., Paul Troemner <troemner@y...>