Full Moon Rising Newsletter

  • ani_bealaura@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31 10:07 AM
      FULL MOON RISING
      A Virtual Resource Center for News, History, Metaphysics, and Science
      http://members.tripod.com/fmrez/

      Dear Readers,

      Well, my back is feeling a little better so I am on the job once
      again. A special thanks to those of you who sent your get well
      wishes and thoughts my way.

      I wanted to get a newsletter out in case you are intereseted in some
      weekend reading. We have some great stuff for you!

      The current changes and features at Full Moon Rising.

      Gate of the Moon has a slightly different new home. You may of
      course find it listed in the Portal Directory at:
      http://members.tripod.com/fmrez/

      Gate of the Moon Index
      http://members.tripod.com/fmrez/id12.htm

      The Gate of the Moon currently holds the index of Full Moon Rising
      Featured Authors.

      ~GARY A. DAVID~
      http://members.tripod.com/fmrez/id24.htm
      Explore with truly inspired and brilliant researcher, Gary A. David
      the ancient ruins of Anasazi and Hopi Pueblos and villages to
      discover the amazing configuration the map of these villages create
      that correlates in detail with the Orion Constellation. You will be
      able to access several very exciting and informative excerpt articles
      from Mr. David's upcoming book about the Start Cities of the
      Southwest titled, The Orion Zone (also the title of his website).
      Mr. David also offers relevant News, Articles, Links.

      Further listed is Gary second website, Island Hills Books. Here you
      will find descriptions and reviews of Gary's books of the most vivid
      and moving epic poetry I have ever read. He also has a number of his
      poetic works posted on site.

      Plus you may read a number of works by his friends and colleages.

      You may contact Gary David at:
      islandhills@...

      ~CRICHTON E.M. MILLER~
      http://members.tripod.com/fmrez/id26.htm
      As a son of the ancient Templars and their ship builders, Mr. Miller
      has a unique and deep perspective on the ancient mariners and
      architectures of the world. His journey is one that takes you back
      through time to the rediscovery of an ancient instrument of
      navigation, surveying, and charting the stars. This trek through
      antiquity will take you to the Great Pyramid of Egypt, the Megalithic
      builders, ancient world navigators, and into the depths of an even
      more remote past. Learn about the Merovingians, the Knights Templar,
      and the legends of the Holy Grail brought to life. A number of
      fascinating excerpt articles may be accessed and read at his website,
      Crichton's Cross Homepage, and some right here at Full Moon Rising.
      But even better yet, Mr. Miller's long awaited book, The Golden
      Thread of Time, is on the brink of being released with 5,000 first
      edition signed copies available. I will be certain to notify you the
      minute I get the news of the release of this truly monumental book
      about history and prehistory that has for the most part been kept
      from the public.

      You may contact Crichton E.M. Miller at:
      c-miller@...

      ~MAUREEN PALMER~
      http://members.tripod.com/fmrez/id33.htm
      Don't miss out on the amazing world of Maureen Palmer. Her study of
      simulacra forms is blazing new trails of understanding the
      inspirations and mindset of the ancient people of Egypt and around
      the world. Follow the trail of beautiful photography she has
      provided at her website to give you visual persception and
      understanding of what it is to see and know the Gods in the Rocks.
      Read her articles and ponder her thought provoking theories. Then
      remember, the next time you are out in nature, to allow yourself to
      let the land speak to you in its multitude of familiar faces and
      forms. Ms. Palmer is also currently working on a book about
      simulacra that will take us even deeper into this very physical and
      yet also very mystical realm.

      You may contact Maureen Palmer at:
      maureen@...

      Last but not least, a little humor to make your day brighter. Check
      out "Rituals for Coffee and Chocolate Lovers" in A Book of Shadow &
      Light at:
      http://members.tripod.com/dragoncaer/id134.htm

      Have a Great Weekend Folks,

      Ani