lurk or perk

  • michael white
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2001
      attn members :

      for those that prefer it, lurking is fine. oftentimes, the wise
      are known to listen more, and speak less. however, it would be
      friendly and nice, if members would edit their profile info, to
      include at least the first name, tag or nick, by wish they would like
      to be addressed. help is available, if needed.
      these topics only appeal to a certain type of individual, so right
      away we all have this in common. then there are many divisions
      present, each with maybe a pet theory, or a different approach, or a
      slant. viva la difference. it would be boring if we all parroted
      each other.

      kr
      imho