Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Re: [Ancient-Mysteries] axis reversal 180 degrees

  • david collins
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2013
      I"m not at all surprised at the failures of "our scholars" for 24 centuries. We only have to look at the degree of ego exhibited within academia to understand why.
      Plato and Socrates were scholars of a totally different caliber to the majority of those of our time. I suspect they were able to connect with the Spirit world and receive information as you put it "from the akashic" or even through channeling.

      We were told that "the beginning of the end" of Atlantis occurred long before the final demise. At the height of their spiritual connection there were no armies for defence.  When invasions occurred the priests and priestesses would visit the site of the conflict to assist the survivors but also to help the traumatized souls of the deceased to move on to the Light. I know this is possible because I have actually performed many of these "rescues" myself on souls whose lives ended in very traumatic circumstances in which they dies holding hatred and terror.

        I have been privileged to speak with the then High Priestess whose death ushered in the downfall.  The ruling male council were convinced by one charismatic individual that the old ways were no longer working and that a defensive army was necessary.  This flew in the face of earlier beliefs that killing another less evolved soul to defend one`s own current life brought one down to the ignorance of the attacker and there would then be need for further returns to Earth to correct the errors.

       Richard Attenborough recently stated that there needs to be more BIRTH control as humanity is approaching calamity.  I would suggest that he is incorrect.  If anything there needs to be more DEATH control.  I`m not the first to advocate this.  Jesus said the same thing. If we surrender to the death we attract to ourselves then we no longer need to return to the Earth for our lessons. No returns mean less births. Less births mean reducing populations but we have to learn to die well first.