Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] zodiac - age of aquarius

  • david collins
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 8, 2013
      Hi Mike.

      This is interesting. I became interested in Cayce about forty years ago when my brother in law`s wife (a Cayce enthusiast) decided to move to South Africa because Cayce apparently thought that that area would be less affected by the coming World changes.
      At about the same time I found I could stop my dog having epileptic seizures simply by putting my hands on his head and asking the Spirit world to intercede.
      This experience led me to train in a Spiritual healing discipline but it soon became obvious that my efforts were more powerful end effective than my fellow trainees.  No one could explain why. Over a period of about ten years I built up a successful healing practice and then met my current wife who initially came for treatment but she very soon commenced channeling in a similar way to that described in the Cayce experiences. She almost used the same language and never spoke in the personal "I" it was always "We".  I joined this site because I was looking for an expert in ancient languages who could tell me in which tongue the word "nila" translates into English as "mouse" or the name "Ayesha/Isha translates into English as "protector".

      For several years prior to this occurring I had seen an internal light whenever I meditated. Initially the light was pale blue and would have yellowish brown objects coming in from my peripheral vision and as they moved into the centre would float into the distance while at the same time dissolving. Sometimes the objects were recognizable and looked like broken sandstone statues of horses or people. Sometimes they would appear as building rubble from destroyed castles and sometimes there would be no recognizable shape at all. Over the years the pale blue darkened to become very dark and then changed to a glistening metallic purple.  It was already purple when I commenced working on my wife.

      The channeling was in fact "done" by the "purple light". The light had become visible externally to my naked eye, rather than internally in a dark room.  The light would always congregate as a form of mist at and below ceiling level in the room we happened to be in immediately before channeling commenced and would then disappear before "my wife" commenced "speaking". We received  frequent communications for a period of three or four years.  Early on. I asked who "they" were but only received the reply "We are many". It was only towards the end that they admitted to being known by some as "The Great White Brotherhood" but they were also known and had been known long before the present civilizations by many other names in many other cultures. I had asked them what the purple light was and they replied "That is your power"  I responded by saying "I thought the light was you" and they replied "You are not incorrect".

      Your post reminded me of a comment they made regarding Man`s responsibility for what occurs on Earth. As I understand it, it is Mankind`s (as a whole) state of mind which causes the upheavals in the Earth which. as a sentient being herself. resonates with whatever Mankind is projecting..

      The interesting thing at the moment is the Syrian Crisis. Some World leaders want to punish while their populations seem to be coming from a more spiritual position by refusing to take an eye for an eye.  If the Leaders concerned listen to their populations then catastrophe may well be diverted on this occasion but there are monstrous things going on in the name of Keynsian principles to name just one which are continuing to push humanity towards another upheaval.

      Regards.

      David.