Fw: [Ancient-Mysteries] halloween - noah

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2013

      Sent: Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:09 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ancient-Mysteries] halloween - noah

      cayce
      3653-1    this woman had been on the ark.
         ' 7. Will this entity see such again occur in the earth? Will it be among those who may be given those directions as to how, where, the elect may be preserved for the replenishing again of the earth? '
         [some will be given warnings, and be directed to a safe place. ]
         [ many of the prophets of the past were real characters, the kind most would ignore.  they were living in caves, wandering around in desolate wilderness.  we must go slow in rejecting a man or woman, even if a little strange. ]

         [ example of syncronicity:  I watched 2 movies today, that had a character named 'noah'. ]

       " 8. Remember, not by water - for it is the mother of life in the earth - but rather by the elements, fire. '
         im surprised he says fire, not flood, for aquarius, but many ancient sources said disasters alternated, water then fire.  in every poleshift, some are destroyed by fire, others by flood.
       ' 18. The entity was among the peoples not of the lineage of Noah, but of those later known as the Hittites. Then the entity gave expressions to that same experience that was materially manifested in Mu, and the entity - as the wife of a son of Noah - became among the eight souls in the ark, '
         note that noah's son had taken a hittite wife before the flood.  I suspect that magyar may have fit her better, child of nimrod's line.  she may have warned nimrod to prepare an ark for his family.  it suggests that noah and nimrod had the same origin, perhaps the island of arya.

      470-22   tells of electricity used in peru to locate metals and refine them.  suggests that current was used to create the tempered copper-iron alloy, now lost.  the alloy was known and used in peru, egypt, chaldea, and indo-china's lost city.  this reading gives more technical detail on the alloy.
        ' the entity was in Atlantis when there was the second period of disturbance - which would be some twenty-two thousand, five hundred (22,500) before the periods of the Egyptian activity covered by the Exodus; or it was some twenty-eight thousand (28,000) before Christ, see? "
         [this is where I determined that the exodus happened in 5500 bce!!]
         it tells that the atlantean ajax purified the people in peru, altering the mixtures, to make a better humanity, much as ra ta did in egypt.  to be rid of half-animal men, etc.  I suspect that this earlier purging was for the dominant race then, red or brown.

      mike

      Sent: Saturday, September 14, 2013 8:02 AM
      Subject: [Ancient-Mysteries] halloween

         we recently discussed how great poleshifts with deluges occurred on the start of the age of aquarius, in 24,000 bce and 50,000 bce.
         the link has my former notes from cayce on noah.  I was surprised that I had already noted the last age of aquarius was 24,000 bce.  I had forgotten something important.  major global earth-changes occur at our current point in the time cycle of 26,000 years.

         we are near the time for another great deluge.  in an effort to pin the date down more precisely, I offer that cayce gave halloween as the anniversary for noah's flood!  I cannot say with any certainty that a poleshift - flood will happen on october 31st - but its not a good time to be on a seashore.
         after the next poleshift half of the usa might be covered by the sea.  the west coast, southwest, and lower midwest might be on the seabed.  the east coast may change significantly.
         all of this time we had the wrong idea of halloween.
         lets hope that the loss of ice at the poles delays the poleshift indefinitely.