Re: [Ancient-Mysteries] crespi collection

    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013

         note that the native king shown last, holds a quill, with a writing on his lap!  a conquistador report told of a jungle tribe having books.  there are at least 5 scripts shown on the art works.  only a diplomatic or trade center would yield this many scripts and languages.
         if im correct in thinking that quito was ruled twice by the inca, eras separated by thousands of years.  then the inca had permitted writing in the first, and had insufficient time in the last to remove all traces of writing.  the reports of worn out former roads, leads to this conclusion.
         if traders came for gold, they would bring such fancy art objects to trade.  how else could they give equal value?
         several pieces depict elephants.

      Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 5:47 AM
      Subject: Re: [Ancient-Mysteries] crespi collection

         must see relics of the crespi collection of ecuador.  note the indian carrying the bearded head.  next showing a king upon a throne.  if these were of the jivaro tribe, they were far more advanced than those met by the spaniards.  these relics show a native tribe, bearing the traditional 3-feather headdress of the ancient americas.  these might be those who ruled quito before the incas.  they had metalurgy!  two different scripts are shown.  we have indigenous and foreign works.
         other reports of the crespi collection fail to mention that some of the finer works were created by an advanced indigenous tribe, before the inca.
         i wonder if dr barry fell investigated these relics, for epigraphy?

      look of assyrian
      different views detail
         no amateur hoaxer created these!  i cant relocate the ancient tombstone bearing square hebrew.

      Sent: Saturday, June 22, 2013 10:24 AM
      Subject: [Ancient-Mysteries] crespi collection

         its been awhile since we discussed the father crespi collection of cuenca ecuador.  the good padre has been dead some time now, and his wonderful collection has mostly been looted and carried off.  our experts had ample time to investigate the finds, but were content in dismissing them as frauds.  many pieces were wrought in gold.  there was no motive for fakery, and it would be silly to to try to execute such complicated works in gold, for such a reason.
         father crespi was from a good family and educated.  he was known to buy and sell artwork, but there is no reason to assume that he was lying on the provenance of the relics.  are we so cynical, that we would call a priest a liar, with no proof?
         we also have folks that credit the works to other world aliens, or atlanteans.  poor investigators might deny credibility of the relics, sight unseen, based on such spurious connections.
         there were relics that were clearly assyrian, others bearing paleo hebrew characters.  many of the pieces bore inscriptions, some of known ancient scripts, others unknown.
         early spanish scholars were convinced that ecuador was the ophir of solomon, see velasco.  im inclined to think it plausible.  based on that found, there were connections to the jews, magyar, and phoenicians from tyre, among others.
         there are adventurers and treasure hunters now in ecuador, who are also panning for gold.  they could easily melt down priceless relics, and sell the bullion, with no questions asked.  of course, its a crime against humanity.
         the isolation of ecuador, and the danger from the javaro tribes, has allowed these artifacts to survive down to modern times.
         there are few, if any, places on earth, where gold can be found so easily as in ecuador.  yet, most of the people would rather seek relics, than pan the rivers.  for 500 years treasure hunting has been a national tradition in the andes.  most of the inca buildings have been destroyed by them.

      mike

    • enrico mattievich
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
        The artifacts of Father Crespi collection, in Ecuador, are related with the oracular temple of Chavín de Huántar, in Peru.
        124.image. Fragment of stele found in Chavín by the Father of Peruvian Archaeology, Julio C. Tello. Showing part of an engraved Assyrian or Babylonian style god. Under his feet it is possible to distinguish several paleo-Greek letters of an inscription.
        123.image. Tiamat and Marduk
        137.image. Stele found in Chavín and the god Marduk
        138.image. Top, ceramic found in Chavín by Julio C. Tello and, bottom, ceramic of Pazuzu, a Mesopotamian demon (8th cent.) usually represented in form of small heads. Were extremely popular, since his image was used to ward off other demonic being.
        139.image. Top, Chavin's stone masonry with the wall inclination and vertical stone-slabs periodicity (one thick - two thin) as the Samarian's stone masonry, bottom.

        The ruins of Chavín de Huántar, according my researches, are the remains of The Palace of Hades and Persephone, gods of Underworld of Greek and Roman mythology.
        The New Temple of Chavín, with two perfectly cylindrical granite columns in the portico, was dedicated to Baal-Shamín or Baal-Shamem, the Phoenician Lord of Heaven".

        See following links for more details:

        Press Release of “Journey to the Mythological Inferno” and “Could Chavin’s Labyrinth be the Remains of the Resounding Palace of Hades and Persephone? [Part 1 and Part 2]” on line Website: http://phoenicia.org/byblosmart.html

        http://phoenicia.org/Cadmus_Slays_the_Serpent.html

        http://www.pdfsum.com/journey-to-the-mythological-inferno#more-21017

        http://www2.dmpemail5.com/jenkins/dsc/collateral/RD_0413.pdf

        http://usa.greekreporter.com/2013/06/02/did-ancient-greeks-discover-america/

         “Migration & Diffusion”

        www.migration-diffusion.info/article.php?subject=archaeology&id=219

        www.migration-diffusion.info/article.php?subject=archaeology&id=221

        www.migration-diffusion.info/article.php?year=2011&id=268

        www.migration-diffusion.info/article.php?year=2012&id=338

        Enrico

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013
          crespi collection

             could this be a bilingual script, or giving the corresponding letter in two systems.  they appear to be different scripts.  each side is different, with no exact repeats.  ive never seen this costume before.  we may know one of these scripts.
             the 3-feather headdress shown before is similar to that shown on a coin, brought up from 140 feet in illinois, and depicted on the ica stones.
              what a wonderful opportunity was missed by our generation.  some of these relics appear to be hoary with age.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 23, 2013

                a very interesting site, to be sure.  i wish that i had been able to see more on my trip.
               a couple of the panels had inscriptions, but i dont recognize the script.  it would be helpful to upload any with scripts to our group files, with identifying captions.  then members can try to find a match in their leizure.
               the bearded man with the double trident, appears to be wearing a wrist watch!  this is very odd.