    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7, 2013
         we return to the magyar, because their history is so little known.  perhaps the little that ive gleaned might further the study.
         even with my adjustment to the chronology of the frisian source, 'the oera de linda' book, it may not give us an accurate account of when the magyar first appeared in europe.  the chronicle led me to think the magyar arrived circa 10,000 bce.
         from their own legends, the magyar claim descent from nimrod.  cayce dated nimrod to near 24,000 bce.  so we might understand that the magyar, under one name or another, began in northern asia circa 24,000 bce.  the family of nimrod were competing with that of noah, to acquire territory and power, after the great deluge.  both family lines were refugees from atlantis.
         noah's line spread out from mt ararat in armenia, while the cities founded by that of nimrod, were fairly nearby, in northern mesopotamia.  they must have been fast to crowd each other in their expansion.  both familys founded nations, many far distant from their start.   the magyar line, broken into tribes, occupied an area from the black sea eastward, across northern asia.  like locusts, every age, had a population explosion, that sent these hordes, raiding into europe, and into china.
         the frisian account suggests that by 10,000 bce, the magyar had settled across europe, stopping at the black forest in germany, and extending up into sweden.  frisian power withdrew to a few strongholds, in greece, anatolia, germany, norway, and the netherlands.
         apparently, the frisians, were not related to the magyar or noah's line, and may have roots in one of the cradles of man in the caucasus.  its possible that the frisians were also known as phyrgians.  troy may have been one of the last frisian strongholds in the east.  it was a prime location for trade or war.   greece would have attracted all of these people, and became a melting pot of cultures.   the phyrgians might have been an unbroken line back to 10.5 mya.  the egyptians declared that the phyrgians were an older nation than egypt.
          in feudal times, a royal family, decided to destroy and alter the magyar history in hungary.  this may be partly responsible for us having so little information on them before 800 ce.