Re: [Ancient-Mysteries] Re: aquarius

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2013

         the main point made recently was that cayce gave about 24,000 bce for the time of the great deluge of noah.  as seen below, the previous age of aquarius began 24,000 bce.  our generation seems to be in the time for another major flood.   an age begins on the new moon of the vernal equinox at dawn.
         i cannot find the reading number, but at one point cayce mentioned that in a previous age millions had died in an event on october 31st, halloween.
         thus, near the spring or fall equinoxes, would have been the time that the cayce readings would lead me to worry about.  again, an event based on such a long cycle of 26,000 years, would be a hit, even if off by a few years.
         could a long-term comet be involved?

      " Earth goes through one such complete precessional cycle in a period of approximately 26,000 years or 1° every 72 years, "