Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Re: FUENTE MAGNA

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2012

         this search tool has a different topic than the fuente magna.  it has some interesting material, but sometimes flawed conclusions, in my opinion.
         there were various old world contacts with the americas, some were merely trade, while others were longer-term settlements.  the vikings settled new england, and wi/mn, said cayce.  the carthagians traded; phoenicians traded, conquered, and may have had colonies in south america.
         heracles was known by a different name at tyre, called melkarth, with various spellings.  it may have been inscribed right to left, if before 2500 bce.
         the phoenicians were likely sailors, soldiers, or traders.  they were not well educated, and likely unskilled, accounting for the rough quality of work in fuente magna.  it was an ambitious and difficult work, done in piety.  the bowl was carved out of stone, and made to last.  the writing was of two kinds, cuneiform, and an earlier proto pictorial script.  there was nothing greek about it, and likely too early to be sumerian.  common sense would point to phoenicians, known as the best sailors of ancient times.  plus we have the melkart theme.  so we know some words that could easily appear in the writing, including tyre, and maybe hiram.  i dont think the bowl was an oracle, although the andeans were fond of oracles and huacas.  more likely a votive offering, or a temple lather, washing station.
         the cuneiform points to a period when tyre was ruled by assyrians or akkadians.  just because the records only go back to 2800 bce or so, doesnt mean the culture wasnt older.  i think cuneiform could date from 10,000 bce, and was brought from a mother culture.  it appeared in many city states from india, and persia, to those across northern mesopotamia, and was the common lingo across western asia, to egypt.  im begining to think that cuneiform was an atlantean invention.  that would put forms of cuneiform in use for a longer period, from 10,000 bce, to 2000 bce, and a few instances afterwards.  it was ingenious, making permanent records, fast and easily.  these fired clay tablets have defied the fires, flood, and insects, that devour other writings.
         arya was an island of atlantis.  i had thought that arya sank circa 26,000 bce.  we may need to look further back for the aryans than is commonly thought.  it may now lie on the bed of the sargasso sea.  its unknown if the aryans used cuneiform, but possible, since it was found in india and persia.  there was a migration or invasion of persia from western india in prehistoric times, possibly the aryans.  oddly, cayce spoke of aryans in yucatan.  some credit them with the spread of indo-european languages.  its possible that the magyar had arya for an origin, making the magyar the aryans.  they began with nimrod, after the deluge.  like noah, they helped people the new earth after a poleshift.