Re: FUENTE MAGNA : Armenia - ATTN : IS

  • mum.kerry
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 26, 2012
      Identified 7th Armenian letter "E" on a Bolivian vase at Fuente Magna
      http://s17.postimage.org/pe40xxuy7/metsamor.jpg

      I found the image here

      http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showpost.php?s=4931846fa326f64e1626952f725f66d2&p=40209740&postcount=66

      any comments on Armenia-Sumeria-America links?

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 26, 2012

           the message of this thread was over 11 years ago.  much has been discussed since then, search the archive.
           the most important finding on the fuente magna, is the depiction of baby heracles strangling the two serpents.  in my opinion, this classic theme is indisputable.  i put it forth a decade ago, but nobody accepted, or commented on it.
           any correct transliteration of the script should mention heracles, the favored deity of old world sailors.  it points to a likely origin at tyre in phoenicia.
           the relic was used as a pig dish for ages.  be careful to not try to make letters out of random marks from bumps and scrapes the bowl received during the centuries it was abused.
           i tried to publish my findings back then, but couldnt get permission to use the image.  the matter of a little money retarded progress in identifying the relic.
           when fuente was first presented to the group, a bolivian researcher was a member.  he had mentoned other relics that were found with the bowl.  he was encouraged to post images of them, but failed to do so.  all of humanity suffered due to this.  further examples of the script would have been very useful in reading the script.
           a disputed translation of the bowl was accepted, and study of the bowl was discontinued.  one of the most important finds in modern times has been neglected.