Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] sechin

    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 18, 2012

         yes, ive looked hard at visiting chavin.  like the shaman visit, it may require 2 days, and is quite a ways off my route.  i could change my mind, if time allows.  if i dont go to ecuador, perhaps i could do it.  thanks for the input.

      Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 5:32 PM
      Subject: Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] sechin

      Chavin, near Huaraz is considered an important centre of pilgrimage related to the later cultures.

      www.xanga.com/MonyTours has some info

      Kind regards from Michael White, Clara Bravo & Delicia Andrés.
      Cahuide 495 (Opposite Huayna Capac 542)
      Urb. Santa María, Trujillo, Peru.
      Tel +51 44 299997/243347/949662710
      http://www.xanga.com/TrujilloPeru
      http://trujilloperu.multiply.com/photos
      microbewhite@...

      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 19, 2012
        Hi Mike,
        Huaraz is 8 hours from Lima or Trujillo. Movil Tours is good.
        There are daily trips to Chavin, Llanganuco lakes & elsewhere from Huaraz.
        The link should have been:
        http://monytourshuaraz.xanga.com/
        Their site needs updating