stan's book: 'where to find gold in ecuador'

    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 19, 2012

         thank you for the book, stan.  first place to find gold is in quito's jesuit church la compania, where 7 tons adorn the walls and ceilings.
         it sounds like moricz got wealthy from prospecting, having located a rich primary deposit.
         the book shows that stan is educated on mining and geology.  i would like more on the ongoing uplifting of the ranges.  i suspect its at a faster rate than the experts give.
         there must be much buried gold artifacts near esmeraldas, for the gold relics to be eroding into the alluvial deposits.

         seppo, recent research points to a more recent glaciation of europe than 10,000 bce.  the 'oera de linda' frisian chronicle didnt name finland directly, it merely said the magyar occupied europe to the border of norway, and the eastern edge of germany's black forest.  countless scribes of the de linda family copied and edited the book as the paper went bad for thousands of years.  thus, the dates given are not correct, in my opinion the date of the first magyar expansion to the west was circa 10,000 bce.
         ive written much on the many nations that derive from the magyar, in our archive.  the scythians are the main group, but the pelasgians, phrygians, chaldeans, and medes, i believe also descend from the magyar.  this includes the hittites and assyrians.  i didnt rely upon dna testing, but more on the classics and mystics.

      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 20, 2012

           at todays rate for gold, the gold of la compania would be worth about $336,000,000.  if a quake brings that building down, there will be a scramble among the looters.  the police and army should have a readiness plan.
            i read carefully about the locations of gold deposits, not out of profit motive, but realizing that these would have attracted the ancients.  we will probably find ruins and relics nearby.
           gold in artifacts is seldom pure.  with testing, we might determine which type of source it came from.
           if i lived in ecuador, panning would definitely be a hobby.  instead of destroying ancient buildings and searching for caches, seekers should be panning the rivers of ecuador.  gold can be had there with much less work than most places in the world.  ecuador has much more gold than other sites thought to be ophir, like ethiopia.  sailors panning on the coast would have found gold aplenty, and came inland.  young men who have not done well in the depressed usa, should relocate to ecuador.  many gold-rich streams are accessible by modern roads.
           i wonder about the risk from crocodiles and snakes?
           stan put together some excellent information for seeking gold in ecuador.  it includes access to detailed maps, describing the formations, and the placer deposits that can be panned by the casual prospector.
           stan, when you get back from your trip, plz send me an email offlist.  i want to hear more details of an expat living in ecuador.  ive traveled several countries of asia in the last 10 years, living there for 3 years.  in my travels i meet lots of expats.  nothing would please me more, if you can spend some time with me when i tour the andes.  i figure to spend 30 days on the trip, arriving at lima, then south coast, ica, nazca, then altiplano.  returning to lima, then bus to the northern valleys, maybe cuenca as well.  it will be budget travel, i try to do good on less.  any chance that you can join me for the entire tour stan?  mainly looking at the antiquities and scenery.  the idea of going alone without knowing spanish has delayed my trip.

        Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 8:16 PM
        Subject: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] stan's book: 'where to find gold in ecuador'

[...]

        mike

      • Seppo Tiusanen
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 20, 2012

          We must ask the Finnish opinion. Even if the text is in Finnish, the maps are international.

          About 10200 years there was not any Baltic Sea, it was a lake because Denmark and Sweden were connected together. Do you see any Finland below the sea of Ice Age?

          http://www.luomus.fi/luonto/tietoa/jaakaudenjalkeen/

          Re: “i didnt rely upon dna testing, but more on the classics and mystics.”

          There are thousands and thousands prisoners condemned ONLY with DNA evidence in front the justice. They should have freedom immediately, or???? Should we go on streets to sing like that?

          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm7p-RLFg2I

          (Nelson Mandela did not have the right Y DNA Group)

          Smile and regards,
          Seppo

          Message 4 of 15 , Jun 20, 2012

               you misunderstood seppo, i found no fault with your use of dna, i merely said that i used other sources.  its true, that more respect dna evidence, than they do mystical sources.  the scythians learned the reindeer culture, so these magyar could have lived in finland in the ice-age.

            Message 5 of 15 , Jun 20, 2012
              Well first thing first

              I was doing some research on the Sonnini Manuscript in 2009 & 10 ironically a team of geologists from georgia tech provided a NewScientist pdf regarding the region around Lake Lucerne in Switzerland. My question is could avalanheologist provide more data than geologist? don't get me wrong they done a good job on and around the lake: provided ancient equake data and actually a tsunami
              but I am looking for avalanche data at Mt. Pilate.

              be well,
              jay

              secondary:

              well the coast of Georgia is a lot closer. Seen a documentary on _______ last year where the former S.S. Tennessee dumped 200 tons off the coast... only about half a chest was recovered found on the surface near the rudder out of all places... I assume a few years ago now and one those shows for childern?
              http://www.tubeplus.me/ is free streaming to view without downloading just don't know about the cheep cam quality boxoffice deals. As soon as I find the name of it again there is a good chance it will be here only problem is last years history was last years history.

              --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white" <michael.white511@...> wrote:

              > thank you for the book, stan. first place to find gold is in quito's jesuit church la compania, where 7 tons adorn the walls and ceilings.
              > it sounds like moricz got wealthy from prospecting, having located a rich primary deposit.
              > the book shows that stan is educated on mining and geology. i would like more on the ongoing uplifting of the ranges. i suspect its at a faster rate than the experts give.
              > there must be much buried gold artifacts near esmeraldas, for the gold relics to be eroding into the alluvial deposits.
              >
              > seppo, recent research points to a more recent glaciation of europe than 10,000 bce. the 'oera de linda' frisian chronicle didnt name finland directly, it merely said the magyar occupied europe to the border of norway, and the eastern edge of germany's black forest. countless scribes of the de linda family copied and edited the book as the paper went bad for thousands of years. thus, the dates given are not correct, in my opinion the date of the first magyar expansion to the west was circa 10,000 bce.
              > ive written much on the many nations that derive from the magyar, in our archive. the scythians are the main group, but the pelasgians, phrygians, chaldeans, and medes, i believe also descend from the magyar. this includes the hittites and assyrians. i didnt rely upon dna testing, but more on the classics and mystics.
              >
              > mike

            • enrico mattievich

                  Message 8 of 15 , Jun 21, 2012

                       thanks for this information enrico.  i didnt know of this museum before, but now plan to visit it.
                       there is much evidence of flying in the andes.  its known that the inca used condor feathers, so that a man could leap off a high mountain and glide for miles down the valley.
                       one mountainside has what looks like an ancient ramp with catapult, presumably to launch glider aircraft.
                       at oruro an ancient stone tablet appears to depict a man in a balloon gondola.
                       the nazca lines can only be viewed correctly from high elevation.
                       the ica stones show men riding the back of pterodons, controlling the beast with a flint knife.  men could collect bird eggs, and train the huge birds while young.
                       the gold museum of bogota shows models of ancient aircraft.
                       if peru now has ica stones in their mainstream museums, maybe they no longer officially consider all ica stones as modern fakes?  until recently, tourists could buy ica stones as souvenirs on the street.  i had hoped to acquire samples.  peru should act soon to protect the ica stones, recent quakes did much damage to their current location.

                          Message 12 of 15 , Jun 21, 2012

                                i will try to visit chavin during the proposed andean tour.  there is so much to see, and so little time.  i expect to take a 30 day tour, and already have a long list of sites to examine.  i may be travelling alone, with bad legs, and not speaking spanish.  this puts me at a huge disadvantage, and could be unsafe.  many of the sites i want to see are off the beaten path.  it would be great to hire a local armed driver, maybe with 4-wheel drive, if the cost is not too high.
                               site tours will be used sometimes, but they often get so far ahead of me, that there is little benefit.  i will try the lima city museum tour, and the machu picchu tour.  i figure on taking a bus tour from lima of the chimu-moche zone, maybe i can add chavin and caral to that.  i realize that im weak on details to make it work.  after a visit to pachacamac, i want a bus to ica.  i hope to see the cabrera ica museum, and arrange a flight over the nazca lines, maybe visit paracas.  then take a train into the andes.  not sure if i will need to overnight at ayacucho to adjust to elevation, if i see machu picchu, before going to cuzco.  la paz, tiwanaku, titicaca cruise to the islands, and see some chulpas.  maybe a flight back to lima.  northern valleys, and maybe cuenca will be last.
                               if i had another month and a driver, i would like to examine many of the northern valleys.  i suspect that all with rivers had ancient cultures and sites, with many mysteries to explore.  with limited time, funds, and endurance, compromises must be made.
                               i invite another with similar interests to join me.  october may be a good time.  i will be on a budget, so may consider a hostel or 3star.
                               any suggestions are welcome.

                            Message 13 of 15 , Jun 21, 2012
                              Enrico are you double posting online at the site?

                              It's best to wait about 4 hrs. and note the time & season, loction & Yahoo reciever end or a car with two wheels of stone a canopy and a yabba dabba yahoo and ask yourself I wonder if I'll have the same problem at the same time? Try it in another group and fill up other mailboxes... perfeably a small group with more bouncing members since windows 7 hit the shelf a few yrs ago.

                              It doesn't seem to matter what you dish out... not at yahoo!
                              Not much has improved since the dial up days when the Flintstone
                              use to come on about the time to call it a day from work and go to a group after taking care of family business....oh an Chat been waiting for Chat for 10 yrs now. Now that's finally here nobody uses it not even for conferces or book reviews or guest speakers. times are tough but yahoo messenger is one of the cheepest

                              At any rate, you have to look at it like an astronomy transmission... point of origin & point destination. When your "out of the zone" the time at the site will be 3 to 4 hrs off periodically and "out" may cause a short delay... had a 10 hour delay just last week even up to a 2 week delay depending on space & earth weather or lost forever at some unmoderated groups. daily digests will eleminate the time factor to a degree. you can always chance it back.

                              It could be a good thing as far as grouplet options with more member visititation to the site as the online pace has picked up quit a bit in the past 5 yrs. I don't recieve email and I've done the same for about a decade now. For one some virus can be visibly spotted and 2 most yahooers that use facebook or other unsecure options with media outlets are a threat especially pc's & lab tops and update delays to security issues. The new gadgits and phones seem alot less threating to group members. Members who may not want to post because of security issues would be no threat to members who constantly update.
                              With Apps this and over 200 members there should be a profound change in post rates on and off the grouplet table. And it all starts at the site not in a mail box.

                              be well,
                              jay

                              --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, enrico mattievich <enrico.mattievich@...> wrote:

                              > http://phoenicia.org/byblosmart.html
                              >
                              > 2012/6/21 enrico mattievich <enrico.mattievich@...>
                              >
                              > > Go to Peru, Mike, and not visit Chavín, is like going to Paris and not
                              > > visit the Louvre.
                              > >
                              > > www.migration-diffusion.info/article.php?subject=archaeology&id=221
                              > >
                              > > "Could Chavin's Labyrinth be the Remains of the Resounding Palace of Hades
                              > > and Persephone? http//phoenicia.org/byblosmart.html
                              > >
                              > > Enrico
                              > >

                              > > 2012/6/21 mike white <michael.white511@...>
                              > >
                              > >> **
                              > >>

                              > >> **
                              > >>
                              > >> thanks for this information enrico. i didnt know of this museum
                              > >> before, but now plan to visit it.
                              > >> there is much evidence of flying in the andes. its known that the
                              > >> inca used condor feathers, so that a man could leap off a high mountain and
                              > >> glide for miles down the valley.
                              > >> one mountainside has what looks like an ancient ramp with catapult,
                              > >> presumably to launch glider aircraft.
                              > >> at oruro an ancient stone tablet appears to depict a man in a balloon
                              > >> gondola.
                              > >> the nazca lines can only be viewed correctly from high elevation.
                              > >> the ica stones show men riding the back of pterodons, controlling the
                              > >> beast with a flint knife. men could collect bird eggs, and train the huge
                              > >> birds while young.
                              > >> the gold museum of bogota shows models of ancient aircraft.
                              > >> if peru now has ica stones in their mainstream museums, maybe they no
                              > >> longer officially consider all ica stones as modern fakes? until recently,
                              > >> tourists could buy ica stones as souvenirs on the street. i had hoped to
                              > >> acquire samples. peru should act soon to protect the ica stones, recent
                              > >> quakes did much damage to their current location.
                              > >>
                              > >> mike

                            • enrico mattievich
                              Message 14 of 15 , Jun 22, 2012
                                Sorry if I caused any problem with the group.

                                be well,
                                Enrico

                              • james m clark jr
                                Message 15 of 15 , Jun 22, 2012
                                  A grouplet is never a problem... Not for me it isn't.
                                  lol... it is rare to see a 'be well' reply in return...that is humbling Enrico. A few month back Yahoo stated that unactive groups will be terminated after 6 months. Not sure about that with the new yahoo ceo (and now a year has past)perhap i could lighten up a tad bit in 43 other groups. Perhaps with some persuasion this wont be an 'occupy grouplets' movement I haven't started. I just precieve stats better than the concept of time it seems.

                                  Enrico are you kiding me!! other than a few hundred extra emails it's good mental workout and there is always an option to delete one or the other... to help out moderators is one of the best newly features for any yahoo group. it beats what I call "the deleto bot mode" not a email feature but rather a naging habit email users do hanging around mailbox to check email, phone etc... after using webmail for so long it makes more sense to visit the site instead. The 'special notice' email preference suits grouplets better. But again there is a 24 hr waiting period just as the yahoo! 'daily digest' preference & Calendar feature.
                                  Like many I usually try to limit myself to online time. so if you copy before sending you wont lose it if the the time limit you prefer is an hour or so and may take longer muti-tasking etc., webmail is a good place to put such baggage although spell check, on screen keyboard or other features may recover interupted sent messages if the yahoo sign in page as an unfeatured pop-up is like the blue screen of death for posters (after signing in again check with the back button). Losing something more important is not a good feeling. About 95% of my key stoke or pen stoke is online. I'm merely the author of my critcal destination.

                                  Sometimes the Yahoo! 'Special Notice' email will be listed as 'Spam' in the mailbox. As a grouplet check Spam before just deleting.

                                  grouplets become a tad bit more active at sites. although apps promotes creative social skills, other site features promote a task management mode as well... things we can do to improve the site to keep it up-to-date, stablize pace, moderators relieved, & group progression.

                                  Even Archeologytheorymethod isn't that active this year.
                                  Ancient Waterways Society hopefully will find that connection to the public & grouplet bridge in their tech group.

                                  Yeah, some of these new social media outlets are over rated.
                                  But as a grouplet I must admit when seeing 300 replies to 1 thread in a single month!!! It's rare & unheard of and without a doubt impressive.

                                  But what makes these people so involved in the illusion of groups at unsecured sites? Is it freedom from the excess baggage, a change of pace, more new friends, new features... like it was with yahoo 10 yrs ago.