sistrum

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 18, 2012

         the egyptians shared their secret mysteries with their pharaoh, even if he was a foreigner.  they wanted to be ruled by an enlightened semi-divine king.
         after the great deluge the emerging powers were located in iraq and turkey.  no doubt empires centered in these regions ruled egypt in the prehistoric period.  greece may have ruled it for a while in that time before our history.  plus there were times when egypt ruled western asia and greece.  egyptian monuments were found in greece and near the black sea.  this may explain why the sistrum was also found in these locations.
         imagine how much knowledge could be accumulated in unbroken civilizations that persisted for 250,000 years.  this was said to be true for egypt and atlantis.  plus their sages had access to the akashic records, or book of life.

      Sent: Tuesday, June 19, 2012 12:18 AM
      Subject: Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Re: velasco & misc.

         the sistrum is an interesting instrument.  it pictures hathor, and was used to avoid floods.  the egyptians were wise, having added atlantean wisdom to their own.
         i noted years ago, that the iron wand used in the 'opening the mouth' ritual was shaped to depict the stars of ursa major, the big dipper.  we have lost the significance of these objects.
         magic, alchemy, and astrology were advanced arts in egypt.  our culture remains in its infancy.  if these items were made exactly of the proper materials, and if we knew the right words or tones, we might behold wonders.

      File:Egyptian - Sistrum - Walters 541207.jpg

      Sent: Monday, June 18, 2012 8:47 PM

      Hi Mike, all

      I'm very interested in the new book of Seppo Tiusanen!

      A metallic object found on the North coast of Peru is
      similar to five sistrum of the Bronze Age found at Bourget
      lake dwelling, France. Similar metallic tubes was used in
      Scandinavia.

      Sistrum is a metal rattle used as musical instrument in
      the worship of Isis in ancient Egypt.

      Regards,
      Enrico

      2012/6/18 mike white <michael.white511@...>

         i think the metallic relics of the crespi collection were crated and sent to the vatican.  at least thats what i read somewhere.
         i will do a casual review of the book you cited on google, and post comments on my groups.
         so the lava tubes are part of this mystery.  im not opposed to finding some gold in a streambed, but my primary focus is on learning an accurate history of the region.  i used to love backpacking and hiking mountain trails, but with age my legs are not up to it now.  im limited to short walks.
         if i expect to get to cuenca stan, i will try to meet you for coffee, etc.  im sure we will have lots to talk about.  its great to have someone with firsthand knowledge in the group.
         i would be interested in your book on gold hunting.  you can attach it to my group email, or web@...   i will review it for the group, and save you trouble.
         there is a valley near quito that was covered by lava, i understand.  there may be a city buried there like pompei.  this was true in mexico.
         the natives may have buried sites to hide them from the inca, and later the spaniards.  the quito area likely had high culture far longer than the inca period, for many thousands of years.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 19, 2012

        Re/ Enrico: ” I'm very interested in the new book of Seppo Tiusanen! ”

        Re/Mike: ”the sistrum is an interesting instrument. it pictures hathor, and was used to avoid floods. ”

        As a matter of fact I have begun to write it when living 30 kilometers from Hathor's temple in Serebit el Khadim, Sinai living there during almost two ears in 1978-1979. The book is so far CD-version (PDF) in Finnish but will be translated in English as soon as possible. The original purpose was to show that the Finno-Ugric words have arrived to Inca by Finno-Ugric persons with bones and flesh from Sayan-Baikal area. I have used in the beginning ancient gods, then cognates and even Hungarian Folk Music recorded in Cusco and before all DNA in order to back up every detail.

        Anyway I had to begin from Hathotr and especially Hyksos & Mitanni in order to find at last even my N1c1-ancestors in Egyin Gol cemetery (grave 25A).

        It was not any surprise to find my distant Finno-Scythian relatives in Peru, Coracora Tompullo 2 in Chullpa VII for ”orejones” (nobles). I mean mummies T2CH73 and T2CH730. When combining Median Joining Network of Egyin Gol and Tompullo by autosomal STR, we can see the surprising truth.

        http://www.biomedcentral.com/content/pdf/1471-2156-13-30.pdf

        The list of cognates is massive by not many Hungarian words found. As a matter of fact the intensive investigation began from a common word found in Budapest.

        One important correction to Mike's comment before: ”The Hungarians occupied Finland 10,000 years ago.” It might be true if the Hungarians were Berbers and Basques from Iberia. All Finland was covered by ICE, except a small part in th north occupied by Berbers and Basques (Pavel M. Dolukhanov & Kalevi Wiik).

        Regards,

        Seppo

      • james m clark jr
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 19, 2012
          Very interesting Seppo please do keep us informed.

          The Baltic Sea still has a tendancey to freeze

          Enrico's notes have also come to my attention.

          I find it a bit odd that a sistum found located in northern Peru as a trade good as far as an Egyptian element... from the Olmec? Perhaps they were to busy being a cruel people [1 Adikam was twenty years old when he reigned over Egypt, he reigned four years. 2 In the two hundred and sixth year of Israel's going down to Egypt did Adikam reign over Egypt, but he continued not so long in his reign over Egypt as his fathers had continued their reigns. 3 For Melol his father reigned ninety-four years in Egypt..] to cherish such relics (http://www.bibleufo.com/jasher39.htm) although Egyptian artifacts have been found as far north & west as the isle of Orkney doesn't imply Egyptians had lived there. Perhaps the Olmec became overwhelemed and attempted to escape? At any rate, it's obvious there were many exodus from Egypt. I do recall a theory that at one time the Baltic Sea could have been reached by a waterway from the Black Sea instead of taking the Altlantic route perhaps at a time when most of the north was frozen which may account for a land bridge as far east as in the pacific from China to Japan.

          However, this theory is associted with the legend of Cecrops or Calcol and a Egyptian Hyksos princess by the name of Scoti (2001 biblemystries.com) according to Keyser who also notes Atlantic routes around the same time (2000-2003)also & notes worthy classical writers & historians in both accounts suggesting Atlantic routes as well:

          http://hope-of-israel.org/moreexodus.html
          Now the Egyptians say that also AFTER these events [the plagues of Exodus] a GREAT NUMBER of colonies were SPREAD FROM EGYPT all over the inhabited world...They say also that those who set forth with DANAUS, likewise from Egypt, settled what is practically the OLDEST CITY OF GREECE, ARGOS, and that the nations of the COLCHI IN PONTUS and that of the JEWS, which lies between ARABIA and SYRIA, were founded as colonies by certain emigrants from their country [EGYPT]; and this is the reason why it is a long-established institution among these peoples to CIRCUMCISE THEIR MALE CHILDREN, the custom having been BROUGHT OVER FROM EGYPT. Even the ATHENIANS, they say, are COLONISTS FROM SAIS IN EGYPT (Diodorus of Sicily, by G. H. Oldfather. Vol. I, bks. I-II, 1-34. 1933, p. 91).

          be well,
          jay

          --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, Seppo Tiusanen <sstiusanen@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > >

          > > **
          > >
          > > the egyptians shared their secret mysteries with their pharaoh, even if
          > > he was a foreigner. they wanted to be ruled by an enlightened semi-divine
          > > king.
          > > after the great deluge the emerging powers were located in iraq and
          > > turkey. no doubt empires centered in these regions ruled egypt in the
          > > prehistoric period. greece may have ruled it for a while in that time
          > > before our history. plus there were times when egypt ruled western asia
          > > and greece. egyptian monuments were found in greece and near the black
          > > sea. this may explain why the sistrum was also found in these locations.
          > > imagine how much knowledge could be accumulated in unbroken
          > > civilizations that persisted for 250,000 years. this was said to be true
          > > for egypt and atlantis. plus their sages had access to the akashic

        • Seppo Tiusanen
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 19, 2012
            Sistrum in Peru?????

            Could be both and.

            Ecuador and Peru had commercial sea route at least to Trobriand Islands north of Australia (same haplotypes). Ramesses II was smoking Peruvian tobacco and coca.

            Egyptian DNA has arrived a lot to Ecuador & Peru from Egypt. How can we explain this J1-haolotype from the 4th Cataract of Nile in Sudan? From 11 samples of 64 in Sudan two are in Mapuche tribe of Argentine and a lot in Colombia, Peru, Mexico.

            Many ancient golden Buddha statues found in Scandinavia. Souvenirs? At the same time we can find a lot of the same R1a1-haplotypes from India to Estonia, Sweden and Finland (Aryans). BTW, one Buddha statue in Scandinavia came from EGYPT.

            Saludo, Seppo

          • james m clark jr
            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 20, 2012
              Not exactly Seppo. Enrico merely brought this to our attention. He didn't say a Egytian sistrum was found in Peru he suggested the possiblity of some artifact I'm not aware of was simular to sistrum finds in France. I have no idea, I do recall Isis being associated with a few tribes in Gaul although I wasn't aware of sistrum finds in France.

              As far as diffusionist concepts, it is a reminder that many of those in the field and behind a desk have their own religious agenda. It didn't really dawn on me until the list owner of shovel bums and articles such as Brad Leper last year... I could even finish part two:

              http://www.csicop.org/si/show/civilizations_lost_and_found_fabricating_history_-\_part_two_false_messages

              We do need to be a little more careful.

            • Seppo Tiusanen
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 20, 2012
                Yeah, I found it yesterday. That one mentioned by Enrico really belongs to Peru and Viracocha. To resolve the symbolism needs more investigation here. It symbolically can be found in Nazca as well. The answer will be found in India (Mizoram?) or Dagestan - Armenia and again(?).
                It is a great pity that the new pictures about this problem are on another computer and at the moment it is far away.

                Saludo, Seppo

              • enrico mattievich
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 20, 2012
                  Peruvian sistrum reference: Figure of an tintinabulum fashioned out of copper, p. 90, "South American Mythology" by Harold Osborne, The Hamlyn Publishing Group, 1968
                  Gaul sistrum reference: Figure 116, p. 302 "Manuel D'Archéologie Préhistorique Celtique et Gallo-Romaine" II Archéologie Celtique, par Joseph Déchelette, Paris 1924
                • james m clark jr
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jul 11, 2012
                    Thanks Enrico and to Mike's Precolumbian Inscription public archive settings 'Peruvian sistrum' or 'copper sistrum' is listed first in a standard Google web search now:

                    Precolumbian_Inscriptions : Message: Re: sistrum - Yahoo! Groups
                    tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Precolumbian_Inscriptions/.../11968
                    8 posts - 3 authors - Jun 20
                    Peruvian sistrum reference: Figure of an tintinabulum fashioned out of copper, p. 90, "South American Mythology" by Harold Osborne, The ...

                    be well,
                    jay

                    ... a huge contribution to educating the public... excellent!