heracles

  • aumsparky@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 30, 2012

         the greeks honored two heracles, the first a deity, the second a hero.  the former god worship was likely brought into greece by cadmus of tyre, the founder of grecian thebes.  its strange that this phoenician colony was built inland, far from the sea.
         as said before, the first heracles probably lived circa 10,000 bce.  at tyre, he was considered its first king.  temples to heracles were built in many phoenician and punic colonies.  colonists and sailors sought his protection.
         melqart, or heracles, built a temple to honor himself at tyre.  it was reported to have a column of pure gold, and one of emerald.  the process of obtaining royal purple dye from the murex sea snail was attributed to heracles, and the murex symbol often was found on votive offerings.  heracles was credited with teaching seamanship to the tyreans.  this seems to suggest that melqart had arrived at the founding of tyre, with the frisian-magyar fleet of nef tunis.
         the above points to tyrean trade with the americas having began long before the time of hiram.
         we now know that the murex dye process was acquired by the phoenician sailors from central america.  the gold and emeralds of tyre were likely obtained in ecuador, the ophir of solomon.
         when a true translation of the fuente magna, a bowl found in bolivia, is made, it will probably mention melqart.  for baby heracles is certainly depicted upon the bowl.  our scholars are slow to realize this.  that bowl could date between 10,000 bce and 3000 bce, yet our lads show no interest.  other objects found with it have not been brought forward for study, perhaps still used as pig troughs.

      mike

    • james m clark jr
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 10, 2012
        Thanks Mike,

        This is the first I've heard of Ecuador claimed to be the Ophir of Solomon. It was years ago but someone from SAm suggested that Ophir also included the west coast in North America...if I'm not mistaken this was digitally uttered by the same man that had discovered 3 major sites in CAm before 2003.

        It is possible that some Unitarian Monothesist claim the same philosophy as the British Israelites... that Heracles was the patriarch Yosef. The domains of Solomon's rule was extent. A tax collectors grave was found in Spain perhap somewhat near the pillars.
        David Stern dose not reveal the location in his Jewish New Testament Commentary; he, however opposes british Israelism, and to an extent so do I. But if there was ground to be reconed with Spain is good place to start.

        be well,
        jamey

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2012

             emeralds was a big clue to the location of ophir.  they are a rare gem, found only in a few places.  the phoenicians may have obtained some from columbia first, and learned of the source.  any sailor landing in central america could have been told of the riches of peru, as was balboa.  montesinos and velasco were primary sources on ophir.

          Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 10:45 AM
          Subject: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Re: heracles