Vessel

  • Dick
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 7, 2012
      Hi,
      Three more pics and some observations. Most of the glyphs appear to be a seated figure with legs extended. There are various things either in the figure"s lap or emerging.
      Pic 010 shows the basic scene upside down at the left of the head and right side up at the right of the head.
      Pics 021 and 025 show some of the faded detail.
      Some things that may or may not be there:
      Pic 028 three whiskers just behind the mouth line and below the eye.
      Pic 010 a claw with three lines.
    • Dick
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 9, 2012
        Hi