Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] fuente magna

  • aumsparky@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 9, 2012

         btw, the script on fuente magna is read right to left, in the direction the wedges point.  it is archaic cuneiform.  assyrian archaic cuneiform changed to left to right around 2500 bce, so the fuente magna must have been before 2500 bce.  we are narrowing it down to possibly 5500 bce to 2500 bce.  from that early period we have little to compare it to.

         tyre was a part of the assyrian empire for a period between 2500 bce to 2000 bce, and cuneiform was in use there at that time.

       Assyrian Diplomatic Tablet sent to tyre.

      other: guide to precious stones

      http://www.jjkent.com/articles/precious-stones-guide-vol9/index.htm

         we encourage people to join the discussion, thats why this group was formed.

      Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 6:41 AM
      Subject: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] fuente magna

      Subject: fuente magna

         these came up on yahoo for fuente magna, and cuneiform.  world-mysteries has the other, to give credit.
         from this first chart, it appears that the script on fuente magna is the archaic cuneiform, circa 2500 bce.  see the god symbol below.  the earliest script had more characters, near 1000, while that near the end had about 400.  with more examples of the script, we can come to a closer dating of the relics.  they admit cuneiform had some appearance before 2500 bce.  it appeared in india, iran, babylon, assyria, perhaps all of the places the atlanteans relocated to near 10,000 bce.  maybe somewhere there is a person who can translate archaic cuneiform.  the work of rawlinson with the trilingual script may shed some light upon it.
          these important finds from the last decade collect dust, making us all look like dull scholars.  i will continue to bring these relics up until academia investigates them properly.  its time that they rewrote the books anyway.

         its clear that the various scripts of cuneiform are pictographs.  one shows 'bird', the other can be seen as the horns of an ox, etc.
         the fuente magna does have an odd star shaped character, thats given as god, in one cuneiform script.  perhaps we can translate the word 'hiram', 'tyre', or 'heracles', on the fuente magna.  not the above chart, i need to relocate the other cuneiform chart.
         i hope the archaeologists and authorities of bolivia will cooperature in further studies of these relics.  until recently, the fuente magna votive bowl was used as a feeding dish for pigs.  its received little notice by academia, asleep at their watch.  the finder reported other bowls, a fountain, and other relics, were found associated with fuente magna.  these have not been brought forward.  we have no profit motive, just want to know more about them.  i will try to examine the fuente magna and the cabeza, when i tour bolivia.  maybe the gold museum in la paz.  these finds could bring much more interest, and money to the economy of bolivia.
         ive lost touch with bernardo biados, last i heard he was in argentina.  we need more information and images, so we can help identify the relics, the time, and the voyagers.  they have given no information on the general village near the site of the finds.  it would be enough if we could email the owner of the pig farm estate or hacienda.

      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 10, 2012

           since the experts will not comment on the fuente magna, its left to us amateurs, as usual.
           ive already stated that it depicts baby heracles strangling two serpents, a classic theme.  being rudely made, it was probably created by sailors.  at least two scripts were used, by as many authors.
           one of the scripts is likely assyrian cuneiform.  the other a more primitive pictorial script.  the voyagers probably originated at tyre.  it may well have been before 5000 bce, the time of hiram.
           our lads are fond of using the handles of pots and bowls, as a method to date pottery.  the handles of fuente magna would have presented an interesting study for them.  unfortunately, they are too busy teaching and giving lectures.  they appear to be very archaic.

           as said before, seaports have always had sailors from many nations.  rowing crews were replaced as needed, leaving ones countrymen in foreign ports.  on any ship the crew was often mixed.  the more archaic script is harder to identify.  it does resemble archaic sumerian.
        Sumerian 26th c Adab.jpgfuente magna
           scripts, like languages, change over time.  look how much greek has changed thru the ages.  the english script of 500 years ago is difficult for us to read today.
           the vinca is among the oldest scripts of europe.  it may be the same or of a similar age as that used on the tartarian tablets, claimed as magyar by some, circa 5300 bce.
        tartarian
           by these examples, i think 5000 bce for fuente magna is possible.  our lads are slow to admit such an early age for cuneiform, but some realize that it predates sanskrit and zend.  the relic being so much older than any previously found, makes it harder to identify.  academics might be reluctant to go out on a limb, and associate themselves with such an archaic script.  there are a few examples of this script found in bolivia, as on the pokotia statue.  they appear to be crude grafitti added long after the creation of the monuments, etched into the patina of ages.  if the grafitti is 7,000 years old, one can only imagine how old was the monolith.
           ive yet to hear what is depicted upon the outer surface of fuente magna.  pictures can be worth a thousand words.  it might require an artist to draw the entire vignette around the outer circumference.  its incredible that nobody has offered this important information.