Re: [Ancient-Mysteries] Will this free up information from Egypt?

  • Heidi
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2011
      This is exciting to hear!   Zahi held back information and did some bad stuff to some people in order to keep his agenda.  I'm hoping the new person will see that it's time to share so much of the ancient information that has been held from us by Zahi and that which Mother Earth is finally unveiling to her children!

      With that in mind, I can actually see how his darkness was 'used' by Mother Earth.  I personally feel that there has been much revealed about antiquities that we were just not ready to hear about and ZH served that function.  Now that Mother Earth is ready to unveil her deepest secrets she has kicked out ZH!

      So, yes it is a good day!