Re: [Ancient-Mysteries] Will this free up information from Egypt?

  • aumsparky@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 18, 2011

         thanks for this info, it was good to hear.  dr hawass should be commended for being active and energetic performing his duties.  his unwillingness to accept metaphysical information prevented him from making great finds, important to all humanity.  it is more scientific to permit the digs, and let that found decide the issue, instead of denying the validity of claims upfront without investigation.  we were given two brains, for examining things from both perspectives.
         its now hopeful that the great labyrinth and the records at giza will be uncovered.  near cairo, ancient temples, schools, and hospitals, with startling possibilities, await excavation.  perhaps a cosmic powerplant will be found.

      mike

      Dr Zahi Hawass, Minister of State for Antiquities has just announced his resignation with immediate effect.

      No virus found in this message.

    • Heidi
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 19, 2011
        This is exciting to hear!   Zahi held back information and did some bad stuff to some people in order to keep his agenda.  I'm hoping the new person will see that it's time to share so much of the ancient information that has been held from us by Zahi and that which Mother Earth is finally unveiling to her children!

        With that in mind, I can actually see how his darkness was 'used' by Mother Earth.  I personally feel that there has been much revealed about antiquities that we were just not ready to hear about and ZH served that function.  Now that Mother Earth is ready to unveil her deepest secrets she has kicked out ZH!

        So, yes it is a good day!