Re: native americans

  • dcampbell75479
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 8, 2011
      Tell us more about the Saharan brontosaurus, Mike.
      --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "michael" <aumsparky@...> wrote:

      > it is hard for me to fathom what motivates modern archeologists, as to their knee-jerk rejection without proper investigation of any claim that doesnt conform to mainstream concensus. i suppose it is pressure from peers, tenure and funding issues. its certainly not science. i guess im stubborn and somewhat of a maverick free thinker, but it is these under the carpet claims that draw my attention. a person would probably need to fund it themselves, and take some guff, before general acceptance.
      > a case in point, is the general notion that dinosaurs went extinct 65 mya, and the advent of man a few mya. the figurines of acambaro and the ica stones show man with dinosaurs. a wall mural in a canyon in utah shows a dinosaur. recently watching a documentary of the sahara, i was startled to see a brontosaurus drawn.
      > the reports of the skulls and huge bones of giants found in the usa were most convincing. the unprotected relics turnd to dust, but why have our lads failed to dig where the reports directed? there are sites in ohio and ny that would prove that giants had existed. i suppose they dont want to know the truth.
      >
      > mike
      >

      > --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, CJ Mason <masonbennettcj@> wrote:
      > >
      > > The "Great Cover Up" is the fact that American Archaeology has hidden what has
      > > been found in this country. Why, because it doesn't mesh with their evolution
      > > theories and exposes the fact that the Watchers and their children/giants once
      > > populated this land.
      > >

      > > cj
      > >

      > > ________________________________

    • michael
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 19, 2011
        hi david, all

        i wish that i had more info. i was watching a tv documentary on the sahara in imax, not expecting more than high resolution imagery of the region, and they started flashing rock art and petroglyphs. i watched several species of animals of a jungle variety, which we expect for a land that went arid in historical times. then the unmistakable form of a brontosaurus was shown! it seemed very old with patina. i may be able to find the show since it was netflix. if you have netflix you can look yourself.

        mike

        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 19, 2011

             this is not the image i spoke of, but look close.

          i wish that i had more info. i was watching a tv documentary on the sahara in imax, not expecting more than high resolution imagery of the region, and they started flashing rock art and petroglyphs. i watched several species of animals of a jungle variety, which we expect for a land that went arid in historical times. then the unmistakable form of a brontosaurus was shown! it seemed very old with patina. i may be able to find the show since it was netflix. if you have netflix you can look yourself.

          mike

          --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "dcampbell75479" <fred-dobbs@...> wrote:

          > Tell us more about the Saharan brontosaurus, Mike.
          > --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "michael" <aumsparky@> wrote:
          > >

          > > it is hard for me to fathom what motivates modern archeologists, as to their knee-jerk rejection without proper investigation of any claim that doesnt conform to mainstream concensus. i suppose it is pressure from peers, tenure and funding issues. its certainly not science. i guess im stubborn and somewhat of a maverick free thinker, but it is these under the carpet claims that draw my attention. a person would probably need to fund it themselves, and take some guff, before general acceptance.
          > > a case in point, is the general notion that dinosaurs went extinct 65 mya, and the advent of man a few mya. the figurines of acambaro and the ica stones show man with dinosaurs. a wall mural in a canyon in utah shows a dinosaur. recently watching a documentary of the sahara, i was startled to see a brontosaurus drawn.
          > > the reports of the skulls and huge bones of giants found in the usa were most convincing. the unprotected relics turnd to dust, but why have our lads failed to dig where the reports directed? there are sites in ohio and ny that would prove that giants had existed. i suppose they dont want to know the truth.
          > >
          > > mike
          > >

          > > --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, CJ Mason <masonbennettcj@> wrote:
          > > >
          > > > The "Great Cover Up" is the fact that American Archaeology has hidden what has
          > > > been found in this country. Why, because it doesn't mesh with their evolution
          > > > theories and exposes the fact that the Watchers and their children/giants once
          > > > populated this land.
          > > >

          > > > cj

        • CJ Mason
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 20, 2011
            I think there may be far more to the cover-up than we can even imagine.  The name of the game was to remove the idea that there was once a more advanced civilization on this planet and replace it with evolution. Then you ask what's the point. It all boils down to religion.  Not the so called religion dished out today, but the real reason why we are here, how we got here, and our purpose. Suppose for a moment that there really are two different groups of entities one good and one evil. These two groups are waging it out in battle in  dimensions where time is irrelevant.  And we, the off-spring of these two groups (please note there are two groups) via DNA manipulation and other techniques are caught in the middle of this war, with each of us given a choice to choose as to which side of this coin we wish to sit.
            cj