Fw: heracles

    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 17, 2010

      Sent: Friday, December 17, 2010 6:34 PM
      Subject: heracles

         many years ago an investigator in bolivia came to our group precolumbian_inscriptions with photos of  relics found near lake titicaca, one called the fuente magna.  it can be seen at this link.  bernardo the investigator, and the phd who attempted the translation were active members of the group at that time.  it was a great discovery, it having cuneiform and a semitic script upon the bowl.  the academics have showed no interest in the 10 years since it came to light, believe it or not.  most accept that it was an oracle bowl of the sumerians, and date it to circa 3000 bce.

         I stated at the time that the anthropomorphic figure reaching up to grab two serpents is heracles.  it is a well known story that as a child in the crib, that heracles grabbed and killed two serpents.  ive had ten years to think about it, and I’m more convinced than ever that this was a correct conclusion.

         from my studies it seems that there were two heracles, the second imitated the deeds of the first.  the original man lived  circa 10,000 bce, and im not sure of even an approximate date for the second.
         our lads may have compounded errors on dating scripts.  they contend that phoenician was the first alphabet, and that it was first used after 3000 bce.  as usual they will not date any facet of an advanced culture prior to that date, even though an accurate calendar was in use in egypt by 4200 bce, and astrology was a profound science long before.  they perhaps date cuneiform near 2000 bce, and that square hebrew script appeared about 1000 bce.  I think all of this is wrong by thousands of years.
         first of all the appearance of the phoenicians in the levant, based upon the frisian chronicle in the ‘over the linda’ book, was by 9750 bce, as I interpret it, when the frisian-magyar fleet founded tyre and built its temple to thor.  later it appears the temple was dedicated to heracles, which makes me wonder if they were one and the same.
         I believe that egypt was using its hieroglyphs thousands of years before 3000 bce, that the hebrew square script and cunieform predate the supposed invention by the phoenicians.  both of the latter scripts were found in the andes.  also an asiatic looking bust with western semitic potter marks was found around titicaca.
         the word inca has no relationship to the deity enki, it was an atllantean word applied to their sun priest.  we were told this by phylos the thibetan.
         there were at least two zoroasters.  the first zarathustra appeared in present day iran probably long before 3000 bce, and I think he used cunieform.  he wrote letters to the brahman of india criticizing the vedas.  in fact the earliest vedas were written in cunieform.  so the use of cuneiform was not limited to sumeria and babylon, and it did appear long before 2000 bce.
         the fuente magna may have been a hand washing basin placed before a temple to heracles.  they certainly should gather the other relics found with the fuente magna, and study them well, and send an expedition to excavate the area.
         tyre joined older cities along the coast of palestine to become known in history as the phoenicians.  no doubt that they had knowledge of the high cultures of the andes began by their kindred, and they may have kept in touch over a long period.

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 17, 2010

           after concluding that the figures on the fuente magna, the ‘pig’s bowl’, represent heracles, I cannot accept the translation by dr winters, positing that the bowl was an oracle to nit or neath, the north african goddess of the stars of heaven.  it probably originated at tyre, where worship over time went from thor to heracles.  its unknown when the transition occurred, somewhere between 9750 bce and 2200 bce.
           our experts call it a hoax based upon it having no provence, not resulting from a professional dig.  they call that science!  these wonderful relics sit unstudied in the museum of gold near la paz.
           it was I who discovered the western semitic potters marks on the cabeza bust found at titicaca.  this great find has also been ignored by our experts.

           these ancient frescoes depict baby heracles killing the two serpents

        mike

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 17, 2010
          another point should be made. we cannot be certain that the writings within the fuente magna were original at its creation. in fact there being two different scripts strongly points to them being added by later vandals as tourist grafitti. a bowl is made to contain something, so why write where it would be covered? they would have written on the outside.
          the metal resources of the andes were sought through the ages, and voyagers from several epochs left their marks. this is easily seen on the pokotia monoliths. they were first created probably between 50,000 bce and 10,000 bce. the thick black patina attests to that. later voyagers etched into the patina various old world scripts. the scripts were crudely done, unlike the careful carving of the statue.

          mike

          --- In Precolumbian_Inscriptions@yahoogroups.com, "mike white" <aumsparky@...> wrote:

          > after concluding that the figures on the fuente magna, the ‘pig’s bowl’, represent heracles, I cannot accept the translation by dr winters, positing that the bowl was an oracle to nit or neath, the north african goddess of the stars of heaven. it probably originated at tyre, where worship over time went from thor to heracles. its unknown when the transition occurred, somewhere between 9750 bce and 2200 bce.
          > our experts call it a hoax based upon it having no provence, not resulting from a professional dig. they call that science! these wonderful relics sit unstudied in the museum of gold near la paz.
          > it was I who discovered the western semitic potters marks on the cabeza bust found at titicaca. this great find has also been ignored by our experts.
          >
          > these ancient frescoes depict baby heracles killing the two serpents
          >
          > http://www.flickr.com/photos/45503563@N03/5244567881/
          >

          > mike

        • Luis E. Andrade
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 17, 2010
            Hi Mike,

[...]

            Just in case you haven't read it, check this file: On the Origins of the Alphabet

            Also check the main site of Sino-Platonic Papers. Some good stuff there.

            Best,

            Luis

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 17, 2010

              hi luis, all

                 I looked this over, a bit hard to follow, seemed reaching, with no explanation why one culture would rotate borrowed signs 90 degrees.
                 the coast of the levant or palestine must have always been prime real estate, as a middle ground for trade between the great powers of that region, with greece, egypt, turkey, and mesopotamia.  it certainly would not have been vacant prior to 3000 bce, when our lads contend that the phoenicians began or arrived as some would have it.
                 in my world view, there were several waves of diffusion of knowledge.  that of noah and his descendants of 26,000 bce, then the next migration of atlanteans circa 10,000 bce, joined by the sea kings of frisia and the magyar sailors of about 9750 bce.  it was the frisian sea kings who brought seamanship and navigation skills to those coastal people.  this was inherited by those we call phoenicians.  they are thought kindred to the mesopotamians because the same people entered that sphere also, by land, and the old ports of sumeria.  the many scripts and languages, arts and sciences, were spread by these early nations.  each maritime nation kept trading houses and spare rowing crews at all of the major ports of the old world.
                 recall that egypt was taken over by a foreign people circa 3000 bce at the start of the 1st dynasty of the old kingdom.  of course egypt was an old culture by then.  atlanteans, frisian, and magyar pharaohs had ruled egypt thousands of years before menes.
                 its interesting that the shang invaders of china about 1700 bce, brought the bronze age and a high culture to china from parts unknown.  their potter marks have been identified [bailey] as western semitic, the same as those used by the phoenicians, and that was found in bolivia by myself.

              imho
              mike

              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 18, 2010
                Mike W.:
                Advised by the "Fuente Magna's" publication ESOP (Epigraphic Society) No. 15, 1986, translation by Prof Alberto Marini Cuniform Sumerian text.
                Regards Enrique G B

                XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[...]

                __________ Informacin de NOD32, revisin 5712 (20101217) __________

                Este mensaje ha sido analizado con NOD32 antivirus system
                http://www.nod32.com

              • Jeff
                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 21, 2010
                  Who else asociates phonecians with fririans, magyars. . . I have heard of the linguistic association of ancient sumerian/magyar/finnish/turkish, but the rest is new to me. . .Jeff

                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 22, 2010

                       I never take a vote to arrive at an opinion.  the book was cited for further study.  our archive contains enough on the frisians and magyar to fill a book.  the ‘oera de linda’ chronicle is one of the few sources extant upon the early history of the frisians , the mother of the english and germanic people.  if you only respect the concensus mainstream thought, little of this will interest you.
                       you may find that the pelasgians, the carian, and the phrygians, were kindred to the magyar, who are said to have overran europe by 10,000 bce.  it’s a fact, that most of the features, lakes, rivers, and mountains, still bear magyar names.  so even if the book is denied, its not inconceivable that the magyar reached phoenicia at an early date.  they certainly left their print on scandinavia, whose runic script was invented by the magyar.  the history of the magyar was suppressed in the 9th c ce by the rulers of the austro-hungarian empire.  the magyar reached egypt, india, and china.  it took some indepth study to arrive at these conclusions.

                    mike

                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 24, 2010
                      several years ago, on this list, i gave the link to a book written in the 19th c by an american scholar, found among the gutenburg collection, who had studied the languages of the native tribes before they were forgotten, and determined that almost all had magyar roots.
                      i have assembled some related information on this, which changes and is added to as my studies progress. unlike some academics, i don't defend to the end theories that new evidence refutes, but welcome change.

                      http://www.all-ez.com/frisian-inka.htm

                      note that proof of precolumbian frisians was found in chile.
                      just this year i was looking over texel island with google earth, wondering if it was the texland mentioned in the frisian chronicle. much of it, including the wall with their written laws may have been lost to the sea. the romans destroyed the frisians.

                      Happy Holidays!

                    • michael
                      Message 10 of 10 , Dec 24, 2010