lemurian

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010

         the entire region of the pacific is peopled by two races, the brown polynesians, and the black melanesians.  this is true for the marquesas, tahiti, samoa, tonga, etc.  they share language, religion, and culture, with minor variations.  its true that the samoans with their outrigger canoes did voyage to some of the islands, but certainly not all of them.  the more logical and reasonable explanation, is that all of these islands are portions of a former continent, that was mostly inundated by earthquakes, that has come to be known as lemuria.  I think that its more than likely that we are observing the remnants of the degraded lemurian culture.  if ancient lemurian writing is ever found it will probably be transliterated by the shared language of pacifica.  it could be discovered upon excavation in cambodia, thailand, bali, java, peru, mexico, or on any of the islands of the south pacific, imho.