Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Speaking of remote cultural parallels and serendipity

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010

      From: Sparhawk
      Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2010 11:41 PM
      Subject: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Speaking of remote cultural parallels and serendipity

      Hello,

      Here is a link to my recent blog post. It deals with something I've been studying but I accidentally stumbled upon this design parallel across oceans.

      http://www.yitoons.com/yiblog/?p=43

      Cheers

      Luis

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2010

           very interesting luis.  there may be a connection between the hohokam and china.  you may want to investigate the tip cayce gave, that the hohokam later moved to poverty point la, about the time of the shang dynasty in china.  I have some shang relics at home that I will look at for the pattern you noted.  shang pottery marks seem to be the same as western semitic, discussed here years ago, were also found on a terracotta bust from bolivia.  voyagers from many nations made it to arizona in prehistoric times, it was called og then.

        on my site, I have a page discussing the shang diffusion  all-ez.com

        mike