languages

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 1, 2010

         cayce said that all mankind had one language on earth until about 26,000 bce, the time of noah's flood.  the earth is a big place, with widely separated people, so how could that have been true?  telepathy seems the only answer, for there were advanced cultures before that time, with sophisticated arts and sciences.
         the bible speaks of that time, when men were divided.  it was shortly after the flood, that nimrod built his cities, and his line, with that of noah, spread the indo-european languages.  work on the tower of babel was discontinued, due to the confusion of languages.
         cayce said that the confusion of languages began on atlantis, and spread from there, apparently by the flood survivors.
         how strange that the faculty of telepathy would have been collectively lost at near the same time on a global scale.  other than divine intervention, I cannot imagine another cause.
         if what I have surmised is close to the truth, we may be able to consider that telepathy probably used the same thought pictures to mean the same thing to all people.  the new languages and particularly scripts, may have been based on these common images.  this may be why the earliest languages used hieroglyphs, and pictures, like in egypt, mexico, and china.  these deductions may assist us in transliterating the earliest scripts.
         its possible that we may never find a written language older than 26,000 bce, for the above reasons.  im inclined to think that telepathy was commonly used before 50,000 bce, but was in decline afterwards, and was lost by 26,000 bce.  in the earlier era, man could control the giant beasts by mental suggestion, but with the loss of that faculty these predators became a menace.
         to a lesser extent, even today, mystics and adepts can influence creatures with mental suggestions.  at times, I have been able to do it.
         men, especially kings, are vain, so when we see a great construction like angkor wat, or the great pyramid, with no huge inscription declaring who built it, one wonders if it were built before writing, or left unsigned by deity.

      mike

    • CJ Mason
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2010
        Oh, yes The Time Before This Time when things were different.  It's too bad it has all been swept under the carpet by the academic world.
        Like this post!!!

        Take care.
        cj

        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 2, 2010

             its been a few years since I spoke of this, so I offer it to the new members.  little is known of the diffusion of indo-european languages.  I know of two camps, those who think it was spread by aryans, and others who think the line of noah were responsible.  let me throw a few more factors into the mix.
             first of all, I don’t think it would have been possible, without a sea link thru suez.  the great distance, and inhospitable terrain would have prevented much cultural transfer.  trade itself was very difficult and costly.  at different times, pharaohs did open canals between the nile and red sea.  their engineers never solved the silting up problem, so these were of short duration.  I suggest that before 3000 bce there was a sea link at suez, called the straits of zeus, suez spelled backwards.
             its known that dionysus conquered india.  he was deified by later generations.  there was a second coming of dionysus [sp?].  it was so long ago that I have not been able to even guess the date of either.  he brought the first elephants back to greece, and ivory was heavily used.  our lads might be able to determine a date from the first appearance of indian elephant ivory.  before that they had mainly african or fossil ivory.
             its likely that dionysus was pelasgian, another name for magyar.  these people were first to write with runes.  over the ages these people had overran europe, north africa, and asia, several times.  they are excellent candidates for those who spread indo-european languages.  their origin remains uncertain before they reached the black sea region, but it is reasonable to assume they came from the americas, which included atlantis.  all of the candidates for the spread of these languages had atlantean roots.  the latvian language has much similarity to sanskrit, even today.  an old map showing the world before 26,000 bce, shows islands of atlantis that sank then, one was og, the other arya.  after 10,000 bce the magyar were the dominant force in europe, north africa, and asia.

          mike

        • michael white
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 2, 2010

            Kind regards from Michael White, Clara Bravo & Delicia Andrés.
            Cahuide 495 (Opposite Huayna Capac 542)
            Urb. Santa María, Trujillo, Peru.
            Tel +51 44 299997/243347/949662710
            http://www.xanga.com/TrujilloPeru
            http://trujilloperu.multiply.com/photos
            microbewhite@...

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 4, 2010
              Hi Mike,

              This may be outside the group box but a few years ago my wife experienced a Kundalini awakening as a result of some healing work that I had been performing. After this she commenced channelling a collective consciousness.  Part of her awakening included the development of an ability to journey (as in shamanic journeying) and she was also talking in a foreign language which we were told through the channelling was an ancient language that everyone has spoken in earlier (much earlier) incarnations.  The channeling is still available when required for our spiritual growing but not available for frivolous questions

              It seems that the Atlantis that you speak of was a world wide culture and there have been more than one cataclysm (four) in the past.

              I once spent several amazing hours listening to my wife and two other "mediums", "shamen", call them what you will, discussing events in their shared life experience there.  It seems that the portion of Atlantis which Plato referred to was called Garnoa, which apparently translates as "Great Garden".  All the more interesting when one considers the existence of Minoah.  Did this mean " small garden"?  I regretted at the time that I was not a capable linguist. But maybe there is someone out there who recognises the Garnoah/Great Garden translation.

              Regards,

              David.

              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 7, 2010

                   his link will not open the article to non subscribers.  try this link for the info.

                mike