  • RRRiu
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 25, 2010

      (See, please the images and also PPS presentation in tle link:

      Catalonia has a natural brave bull relief. It's an immensely giant prehistoric bull-totem that stand in north skirt of Mt. Montserrat (40 km. away from Barcelona city). Casualy this very erosionated and cold sector of the catalonia's holy mountain offers for ever so huge natural profile of brave bull in challenging attitude -as the ancestral urus (Bos Primigenius). Appears very separated of rest of geologic formation, and for more casuallity it pressides over a great landing at its feets. A strong cultural charge was projected to the N.W. of Montserrat for an itinerant religious people. Its existence solves the enigma of WHY so vermany megalithic's dolmen of the european prehistory, just in the center of Catalonia (N.E. of Spain), never they expanded towards the south. Empty slab drawers were not bulding inside the south lands of the Ebro river,... and much less in Valencia zone. It is necessary to admit the solution woching as graphical as monumental natural sculpture in the north side of Mt. Montserrat.

      ABOVE: In the Mt. Montserrat north side stand the most ancestral Bull-Totem natural relief of the World.
      In the photo appears very illuminate to emphasize its gigantic contrast (It is indicated by an red arrow).

      First inspirator of "sons" bull copies mede wit trunks in the begining, and later rang stone slabs (called "megalithic dolmens" in Eastern Europe). Every mountain realy is a guardator "memorial" for every collectivity, but Mt. Montserrat was -and will be- the unique with universal projection.

      (SEVERAL MAPS) ABOVE: Salt mines alignment in coincidence with the three Bull-Totem concentrations (SE-NW). In this far NW. from Montserrat exist the last megalithic chambers of the South Pyrenees.

      Between the Mediterranean sea and the Atlantic ocean, the Bull-Totem missionaries they are ables to cross so big mountain ranger by the eastern coast, but they never search any N.W. pass in the Cantabric sea (Western Pyrenees coast).

      The ritual cult given to this Bull-Father protector was spread by misssionaries towards the NW., but this first projection was restrainer due the height of Pyrenees mountain range.

      MONTSERRAT LANDSCAPE WITH "BOS PRIMIGENIUS". Montserrat situation in Catalonia (NE Spain).

       In Catalonia - from NASA photosatellite 1978-, is indicated Mt. Montserrat situation.
      It was published in the year 1983 by BEICIP Adres: Rueil-Malmaison B.P. 243 (France 92502).

      The vegetation has covered this recumbent Bull-Totem hiding almost all it. During this time I sought stones with bull head profiles, and this one not only had the bull profile but all the back. A strong cultural charge was projected to the NW. of Montserrat for an itinerant religious people. At last, it was a complete Bull-Totem profile !.

      Very near by, there is a natural puddle of water with a big rounded stone, that looks like a giant rustic "button" (80 Kg. wigh), but only one of its two round edges is actually worn (0,005 m.),eroded during milleniums by glass.

      The first one is Mt. Montserrat "Bos Primigenius", natural sculpture, illuminated by sunlight of afthernoons solstice. The second one, is my Dolmen Cuca idealitzated and schematitsed reconstruction including its own bull stone "head".
      The last photo, is a recumbent Bull-Totem -never published before- discover many years ago for myself in high lands od Solsones district. I hoop the aplication of new datation system CLORUS-36 .

      The same recumbeny Bull-Totem is best identified in my photo, adding two horns. The high prespectie of the sculpture, inside a frame, reveals the thickness of the stone underneath.

      Thanks to such a big protective slab, this recumbent Bull-Totem sculpture was able to remain almost complete until today, in spite the many lleniums that have elapsed. The two stones at its bac, were both manageables and I hid them, because officially: They have no archaeologic value; obiously, I do not believe it.

      MEGALITHIC PROJECTION: This was the little bull sculpture before the dolmen projection SE-NW, and also its situation upon Solsones district (NW. Montserrat). All the megalithic chambres focuses their entrance towards where is possible to see Mt. Montserrat in far landscape. It is same direction where sun is born in solstice day (Christmas).

      In the little mark, you can see the two next dolmens concentration towards NW. The missionaries was unable to cross Pyrenees high, and then they go to the sides of so big mountain range. Someone towards Mediterranean coast, and others towards Western Spain (almost in straight direction).

      The cradle of the bull/oxen sits was in Mt. Montserrat, and its son appear near Freixinet vilage (N.W.) . The "Original Hill" is often pictured in Babilonian (ziggurats) and in Egypt (pyramids). In Scandinavia there are until the mix of influence from the big cultures in south where the pharaon was called "The Great Bull" expected to be defender of Egypt.

      In the forest near Freixinet vilage (Solsones district of Catalonia) I suspect the intentionnality of several little rocks, which in the ancien time should have round profile. Above of them, there is another little sculpture of bull-totem profile excavated on the rock. Although its size (0,40 m. long), this profile look like the big bull-totem sculpture (1,40 m.), which is only 50m. away.

      I am between the adventurous finders of antiques who many years ago they risk all kind of dangers in exotic lands (or the man who were serching temples or looking for one tribe), and the present archeologist of rigid norms, in whose financed missions they behave as in front of a musical score, because in spite of being licensed, the team research has everything previously sounded the place and is work is like inside an orquesta where everything was codified, tematized, etc.; so that they do not have margin for the risk,... and the less for own imagination. But I am thankful to them, because is its pretty 3D virtualizations. The archeologist, of course they are able to see my defects, but not his.

      In this photo my bicolor cane upon the bull-totem profile, inform to us not only about its size, but also the loos back line of the schematic profile. Note: Exactly in the place where its head sould be excavated some "horm", this little profile only has just a very remarked angle in the stone. In the same forest sector, I see many prehistoric vestiges, all of them inside a very sinuous wall (1m. high), including someone big megalithies from time to time.

      That day -looking to list- I remove with y cane the soil, draging to raise the gros layor of hardened lives. The missionarie people devoted of the bull in the prehistory gives its ritual of fecundity to the new totem form only removing the crust form, and jumping the slab stone between the natural pits of the soil. With a paper model, I return its initial bull profile. I soupose its broked back due the ice during thousand years.

      The Bull-Totem neck ("E") has petrified clay to hide a natural crack in the stone. On the otther hand, the sunlight makes visible, in its mouth sector a shadow in form of an "S". For more realism, the missionaries made a deep crack behind its legs. Between the other large cracks ("B").

      I found vegetation which I cut with dificulty. Including my hat in the photo makes it very easy to apreciate the recumbent Bull-Totem size. The "Catalonian Archaeologist Service" does not appreciate at all this Bull-Totem sculpture, and today it remains forgotten in he forest without any protection.

      SERPENT STONE HEAD PROFILE: I discover this zoomorphic face profile very near of the ritual altar with the recumbent Bull-Totem (1,40 m.) in Freixinet forest. Behid this big stone follows (30 m.) a vein of similar winth stones in alignment. So, it is not exagerated call it: "Snak profile" graphicaly. Just in front, there is -many time ago- a sinuous ancient wall. This zoomorphic face profile, really seems to be in suspension (ungravity), because has its base very spent, erosionadted. This Snak face have in its "mounth" a little hole, and anothers two bigs holes in the top.

      See a scale model of the monument and two BULL HEADS in stone discovered in the ancient site: In Ramon  Ramonet's book (never published yet). All theses investigations and surveys was made by me in the past thirty years. As long walks, ever unaccompanied, offers me the best movility and results. I made this photo the same day that the recumbent Bull-Totem was discovered for myself. I include my cane upon the broked sculpture in four parts, and so it look like its own horns, and offers visual reference for its measurement size.

      Others websites about the "Annual insemination of Mother-Erath for the solsticial sunlight, through a Bull-Totem inseminator". (About the sunlight fenomenons see please my websites in the link above this site including research in Gizeh human face).

      In the highlands of Solsona district I found this bull profile worked in stone, destined to serve as "Totem-Head" over the Dolmen Cuca cover slab. The Bull-Totem misionaries made its neck at as angle of 90º, and the curved nape of the neck almost with parallel edges.This stone has its own stability. Its size is in proportion with the dolmen room that it has underneath.

      This head profile was sculpted to serve a Bul-Totem for Dolmen Cuca where I discovered it. Its smoother surface was just visible in the ground. Note: Its neck at a 90º angle, and its two curved back edges are excavated almost in parallel lines.

      They are rough adged due to heavy blows round the edges, whilst being sculpted. Despite the discovery of human remains in many megalithic dolmens, it would be an over-simplification to see them simply as burial houses. The oldest are ever large barrouws or tumuli.

      Now Eeverybody will be able to understand what initially stimulated these enormous efforts in prehistoric times.The later ones they are round, and these in turn can be subdividen into at least thirteen types. Long barrows they show the totemic bulls body as gigantic, and designed for particular acoustic properties (resonant frequencies, as "tunel effects")

      I belive the megalithic idea of sunlight insemining Mother-Earth, alive, which I capture. I only moved two little stones in ithe back ground Dolmen Cuca. There is a small ritual hole, because its old entrance was destroyed many years ago. In the ground in front of the dolmen, stands a very big oval stone which covered the Dolmen Cuca.

      I suspect the intentionnality of several little rocks, which in the ancien time should have round profile. Above of them, I discover this new Bull-Totem profile excavated on the rock. That day -looking to list- I remove with my cane the soil, draging to raise the gross layor of hardened lives.

      The missionarie of Bull-Totem ritual give this new totem form only removing the crust from, and jumping the slab stone between natural pits of the soil. With a paper model, I return its initial bull profile. I soupose its broked back due the ice during thousand years.

      It was until evoked during the Medieval Age in South Pyrenees. For instance, if you look at this symbolic painting from the Baltarga church (actualy in Seo de Urgel Museum), you will see this strange dress for a woman which was painted 1.000 years ago inside a circle, which is UPON THE BACK of a bull (it has almost disappeared.

      The artist tried to explain how the "Mother-Earth annual insemination" altered Catholic piety.

      So, the word (LUNA) moon, is very necessary, because upon the woman head there are two "horns". One of woman's arms look like a snake, including one "eye" in its "head". From this "eye" emanates a sunlight ray, which is able to raise shadow of the other hand of the woman (solar inseminaton). This latter hand, symbolizes an underground cave chamber, because of its exagerated size.

      The egyptian god Seth,whom the greeks called Tiphon and identify with the figure of an ass, is the key of the symbolism in my book "The Human Face of Montserrat"(LA CARA HUMANA DE MONTSERRAT), which, in 1990, I finally had to do the photolites and edit myself since the publishing companies were not prepared to do so.

      In this book I have collected together ideas about God and Evil which I assimilated over more than a decade, beginning at the same time as my discovery, in a scale model, of the human face which appears in the aerial view, in my book, of a very circumspected bearded man (these aerial photos were part of the information gathered by a NASA satellite). The distribution, sales and even the photos were all done by myself and for this reason is probably the last of the "artisan's" book in the western world.

      I then dedicated the second part to summarising, as briefly as possible, all that I discovered written about asses over a period of more than 50 centuries all moralising done in light and amusing way. The only connection between such varied themes is the biblical scene "The Balam's ass".

      My subliminal intention was to refiried on God and Evil, because in the classical Mediterranean culture the ass represented the horned egyptian god Seth, the forerunner of the figure later called Satan (I did not was well understood).

      My own discoveries about the megalithism of

      western Europe, are the next:

      HOW it was the "First God" of inhabitants of european societies.
      HOW the Montserrat mountain inspired the bull-totem first devotion.
      HOW they belive it is possible to force the image for own benifit.
      THE efforts that people made to reproduce "alive" temples.
      HOW they made "sound-totems" in stone bull form.
      WHERE was the births place of such religious prehistoric "science".
      HOW the idea arrived at Europe, and by where happened.
      THE origin of the celebrations of Christmas day, and also Saint John ,in june 24th.
      THE origin of the very cruel games with the bulls.

      Further away from NW. of Mt. Montserat, in Pallars Sobira district it is the third dolmens concentration contemporaneus and with the same constructive furore in N.W. of Mt. Montserrat. There exist a prehistoric habitat -never studiet yet- in a thick forest, wich is crossed by a sinuous alignment of menhirs and many other big ritual stone during the prehistoric times.

      The most suggestive one, is this petrified natural Bull-Head, today very erosionated. Undubtely it was a totemistical ritual center. I also found near a big dolmen with monolithic slab cover (8 m. diameter) never published before, and also a Bull-Totem head (like the Dolmen Cuca one), although, its "back" was never finished. By the way; the several big dolmen in Antequera (South of Spain) are make under oriental inspiration. The called Cueva de Menga  include a hole inside with wather (20 m. deep). This one have not relation with the catalonian dolmen, all of them inspirated from BOS PRIMIGENIUS in Mt. Montserrat. Its existence solves the enigma of WHY so much megalithic's dolmen of the European prehistory, just in the center of Catalonia (NE. of Spain)  never they expanded towards the south.

                                 Your sinecerely  RRRiu

      Other RRRiu research in tle link:

      and also in the link:  http://rrriu.yolasite.com