Re: megaliths

  • dcampbell75479
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 7 8:00 AM
      Manuel, you will find all sorts of information and photos in the files and photos links on the left side of the page here. Russel Burrows posted here for a while a few years ago and you can find those posts in the archived messages. Mike has posted a great deal on the Crespi Collection and you will find numerous posts on that subject also in the archived messages.
      Yours truly,
      David Campbell