Rediscovery of the Naacal Tablets

  • Gangchen Gonpo
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2010
      Klaus Dona, spiritual archaeologist, made an amazing announcement during an interview with Project Camelot - the Naacal tablets (aka the Sacred Inspired Writing of Mu) have been found in India. When this find is validated, it will prove the theories of James Churchward and force history to be rewritten.

      We have prepared a short video with some more information
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfRyPHuqZ60

      Also announced in the video is that a forum for discussing the Naacal Tablets has been created and can be accessed at:
      http://www.my-mu.com/forum

      I look forward to the presentation of further evidence and discussion concerning the Naacal Tablets.

      Jack Churchward
      Clearwater, Florida