Fw: [Ancient-Mysteries] egypt

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009

      Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 11:16 PM
      Subject: Re: [Ancient-Mysteries] egypt

         we now know that the pyramids at giza represent the stars of orion's belt, or that of osiris.  they were all built on one plan.  we consider the north pyramid the great pyramid.  the star it represents was called mintaka.
         the center pyramid represents the star anilam, and as recorde said, 'the bullions set in the middle of orion's belt'.  this quote comes from 'star names - their lore and meaning', by rh allen.  it was first published in 1899.  so the connection of these three pyramids to orion's belt is not a new discovery!
         this middle pyramid, being somewhat smaller, has been mostly ignored, but as seen from the above comment may have been more important to the ancients.  from google earth, one can see the ruins of two massive temples on its eastern flank.  oddly, no such temple ruins are seen near the great pyramid.  we can see the great causeway that connects the middle pyramid to the sphinx.  besides for pulling blocks, this was probably the holy procession way.
         the foot of the sphinx sits at the same level as the nile river, and only the current high banks prevent the river from passing near the sphinx.
         it seems very likely to me that this causeway is the top of the underground corridor that connects with the sphinx, and leads to the record chambers.  right in plain sight!  a simple bore hole could confirm this.

      mike

    • Phil Whitley
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009
        Mike, have you heard the latest on the network of tunnels found beneath the pyramids and the Sphinx? I heard the guy on Coast to Coast (forgot his name) who had gone a short way into them... until the air gor too bad to go deeper. Also there were what he called poisonous "White Widow" spiders  and thousands of bats. Yahi Hawass has also released a statement confirming the tunnels. Since  the Sphinx is at the same level as the Nile, my guess is that they were some sort of water system - maybe even navigable  by the priests.

        Brew

        =======

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2, 2009

             i had came to the conclusions with no knowledge of this.  thanks for the info brew.

          Sent: Wednesday, September 02, 2009 5:08 PM
          Subject: Re: [Precolumbian_Inscriptions] Fw: [Ancient-Mysteries] egypt